Better Than Expected
By such on
2011 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
We purchased an AWD LE with all the opt'ns. We are a family of 4; 2 girls 5'8", 1 girl at 5' & 1 male at 6'2". We have a Sequoia 3 row in addition to the Murano. The Murano is so easy to maneuver at malls & parallel parking. The auto lift gate is very easy to access, especially when hands are full. Highway driving is very NICE even w 20" wheels. It has a very smooth ride, don't feel the highway but it's also not too "soft" of a ride. My mom has the '04 & there are so many impvts in both quality of ride & fit & finish of interior components. The space is great 99% of the time. No prob for people space on trips but I'm getting cargo box for luggage with all 4 of us (my girls do pack a lot)
Favorite Features
Seats & Access to car: seats "butt high" make easy in/out. Great leg support when driving. Driving; VERY comfortable ride even with lower profile tires. Rides better than my Lexus 300 or Toyota Sequoia. DVD players in head rests for kids. Can watch same movie or different &/or can listen to music (so I don't have to). Bluetooth; can access music on ipod or cell phone w/great clarity. Navi; Easy to see; HOWEVER, system is not up to date.
Suggested Improvements
NAVIGATION: Get the system updated. there are locations that were built in '08 that still don't show on my '11. Note that there are some but get a more recent download of the map! Center Console; Liked the pocket next to the shifter on the driver's side better in '07 models, now it's on the passenger's side.