2011 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Better Than Expected

2011 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

2011 Nissan Murano

Better Than Expected
By such on

2011 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We purchased an AWD LE with all the opt'ns. We are a family of 4; 2 girls 5'8", 1 girl at 5' & 1 male at 6'2".
We have a Sequoia 3 row in addition to the Murano. The Murano is so easy to maneuver at malls & parallel parking. The auto lift gate is very easy to access, especially when hands are full. Highway driving is very NICE even w 20" wheels.
It has a very smooth ride, don't feel the highway but it's also not too "soft" of a ride.
My mom has the '04 & there are so many impvts in both quality of ride & fit & finish of interior components.
The space is great 99% of the time. No prob for people space on trips but I'm getting cargo box for luggage with all 4 of us (my girls do pack a lot)

Seats & Access to car: seats "butt high" make easy in/out. Great leg support when driving. Driving; VERY comfortable ride even with lower profile tires. Rides better than my Lexus 300 or Toyota Sequoia. DVD players in head rests for kids. Can watch same movie or different &/or can listen to music (so I don't have to). Bluetooth; can access music on ipod or cell phone w/great clarity. Navi; Easy to see; HOWEVER, system is not up to date.

NAVIGATION: Get the system updated. there are locations that were built in '08 that still don't show on my '11. Note that there are some but get a more recent download of the map! Center Console; Liked the pocket next to the shifter on the driver's side better in '07 models, now it's on the passenger's side.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review