2011 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: What a surprise!!

2011 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

LE 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

What a surprise!!
By peggr on

2011 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had my head set on the Ford Edge, being a Ford customer for nearly 20 years. We drove the Lincoln equivalent, finding it disappointingly noisy. We were introduced to the Nissan LE and it was love before we even got out of the parking lot. Test drive just sealed the deal. We bought used, so color availability was a compromise, but I'm getting used to it and love the tan interier and all of the "toys". Can't wait to use the Music box - fortunately last owner must have been in our age group as her downloaded music suits us fine and gives us some enjoyment while learning all about our new vehicle.

Integrated control center, blue tooth capability for both of our cell phones, Music box, traction control (my husband made me list it), wonderful heated seats front and back! Heated steering wheel (oh, joy). I could go on....

Need to drive it longer...handling is so much different from my little Ford truck (giggle, giggle).