2011 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
You get less for more money
By nissanwtf on 02/27/11 07:34 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

If you have the 2009 SL, then keep it. With the 2011 SL - you lose Xeon lights, truck Cargo hold (for bags) It only has (1) CD with a 2 GB but...800 MB to store songs. How can the Rouge 2011 SL come with Xeon lights for $29,000 and the 2011 SL Murano does not, my sticker price $38,495. Really like the new lights on the back. Seat memory function is good too. Still cant believe Nissan is really trying to force their loyal customers to other car companies. This is my 11th Nissan and I bought it yesterday and I can honestly say it will be my last.

Just got the Murano SV AWD
By BeReal on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Murano SV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I just got the SV Murano trim and AWD trans. type. We got the extra splash guards , mats, and chrome finishes. The base without options is $33.5k we got like $1500 off that base price, but i think depending on your location and dealership you go to. You can get $2k off the base price. We didn't' have invoice to work with since it's so new of a model and car. But if you can get like around $31k (before tax and fees and options) you right on the money i think.

Ultimate Getaway From the world
By LongTimeNissanOwner on 11/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I am a long time owner within the Nissan Corp. But this SUV tops all others who try and match it, for it's price. I bought the LE, because I figured, why not go all the way, or just not go at all. I love this truck, there isn't anything that I wouldn't want to change, except for the fuel economy, many other car companies have bigger SUVs, getting better gas mileage. I understand there is a diesel one in Europe, but who knows how long that will take to get to the US. But all in all...what a great truck, test drive one, and you'll fall in love with it, the moment you get in, and the leather seats embrace you, and keep you safe on the road. Enjoy, and happy hunting for that perfect car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Murano in VA is:

$126 per month*