Used 2011 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

simple reason why I hate my Murano
By Rich

2011 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

As much as I have enjoyed my 2011 Murano in many wayw, I cannot forgive the glaring problem of the engineering of the front seats. It is a problem that obviously gets chuckles and is not take seriously, but when I buy my next car, it will be the first thing I test. Here is the problem. If you drop something out of your pocket while sitting in the front seat.... INCLUDING YOUR KEY.... it is lost. forget it. You cannot reach a hand down from any angle to get it back. The engineers of the seats of this car have my life-long and ever after enduring hatred. They are scum. That is my review, and that is the reason I will never buy another Nissan.

No More Nissans for me!
By JBC

2011 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My first and LAST Nissan! I value dependability above everything else, and this car has not met my needs. 2011 Murano, 85,000 mi, serviced by the book, garage kept. 1) Battery went completely dead twice 18 mos apart. No lights, etc left on. Nissan dealer says "we dunno". Can't trust car to be ready to go when needed. 2) 85,000 mi, A/C compressor failed. $1100 repair. 3) Also, eats up tires; I'm on my third set. And I bought good tires.

Very Safe
By gcstin

2011 Nissan Murano SUV SV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

In was hit on the driver's side by a drunk driver. Thanks to God, my seat belt, and the design of the car, I only received minor injuries. My Murano was declared a total lost. Keep up the good work.

Rear back up camera.

2011 Nissan Murano SL
By miggie518

2011 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had a 2009 murano SL and I just loved it excellent handling.Now that I have the new 2011 SL model I couldn't be happier.

It feels like it has a sports tuned suspension it hugs the road the navigation bluetooth for streaming music and syncing up my tablet work great the bose sound system is just awesome yes you lose the cd changer but you gain a 8 gig music box holds about 150 hours of music. you no longer have to carry around cd's just load them into the cd and it records it to the music box keep your cd's home. you also have a usb port and ipod connection. I do not have any issues with rear visability the rearview camera is great. the traction control works great in rain and snow. I drive 60 miles a day to work everday and I Drive the heck out of my murano and enjoy all the comfort and gadgets and safety

Better gas milage, a lighter and ash try for smokers.And put back the rear cargo organizer the 09 had.

just love it
By victorwu2004

2011 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

just bought 2011 murano S, for 20k, can't be happier, it won over edge, ecape, and chav hands down. feel like I am driving a Lexus, only paid 20K, what a deal. quiet ride, very fine and up scale internal, sexy shape, just can't beat it in anyway only thing I can think of to improve is gas mileage, I got around 17-18 combine so far,

gas mileage