Used 2011 Nissan Murano S Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

just love it
By victorwu2004

2011 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

just bought 2011 murano S, for 20k, can't be happier, it won over edge, ecape, and chav hands down. feel like I am driving a Lexus, only paid 20K, what a deal.
quiet ride, very fine and up scale internal, sexy shape, just can't beat it in anyway
only thing I can think of to improve is gas mileage, I got around 17-18 combine so far,

gas mileage

Love my Murano!
By jazzykendra

2011 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I chose the Murano S. I find my new vehicle fun to drive and easy to navigate.
It's reliable and I love the design of the vehicle, both the interior and the exterior.

Style of the vehicle!

Ultimate Getaway From the world
By LongTimeNissanOwner

2011 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I am a long time owner within the Nissan Corp. But this SUV tops all others who try and match it, for it's price. I bought the LE, because I figured, why not go all the way, or just not go at all. I love this truck, there isn't anything that I wouldn't want to change, except for the fuel economy, many other car companies have bigger SUVs, getting better gas mileage. I understand there is a diesel one in Europe, but who knows how long that will take to get to the US. But all in all...what a great truck, test drive one, and you'll fall in love with it, the moment you get in, and the leather seats embrace you, and keep you safe on the road. Enjoy, and happy hunting for that perfect car.

Heated seats, rear-view camera, built in navigation, comfortI could go on and on with what I love, but nothing's better then to test drive it yourself.

Fuel economy