Used 2011 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Very Safe
By gcstin

2011 Nissan Murano SV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

In was hit on the driver's side by a drunk driver. Thanks to God, my seat belt, and the design of the car, I only received minor injuries. My Murano was declared a total lost. Keep up the good work.

Rear back up camera.

2011 Nissan Murano SL
By miggie518

2011 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had a 2009 murano SL and I just loved it excellent handling.Now that I have the new 2011 SL model I couldn't be happier.

It feels like it has a sports tuned suspension it hugs the road the navigation bluetooth for streaming music and syncing up my tablet work great the bose sound system is just awesome yes you lose the cd changer but you gain a 8 gig music box holds about 150 hours of music. you no longer have to carry around cd's just load them into the cd and it records it to the music box keep your cd's home. you also have a usb port and ipod connection. I do not have any issues with rear visability the rearview camera is great. the traction control works great in rain and snow. I drive 60 miles a day to work everday and I Drive the heck out of my murano and enjoy all the comfort and gadgets and safety

Better gas milage, a lighter and ash try for smokers.And put back the rear cargo organizer the 09 had.

just love it
By victorwu2004

2011 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

just bought 2011 murano S, for 20k, can't be happier, it won over edge, ecape, and chav hands down. feel like I am driving a Lexus, only paid 20K, what a deal. quiet ride, very fine and up scale internal, sexy shape, just can't beat it in anyway only thing I can think of to improve is gas mileage, I got around 17-18 combine so far,

gas mileage

What a surprise!!
By peggr

2011 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had my head set on the Ford Edge, being a Ford customer for nearly 20 years. We drove the Lincoln equivalent, finding it disappointingly noisy. We were introduced to the Nissan LE and it was love before we even got out of the parking lot. Test drive just sealed the deal. We bought used, so color availability was a compromise, but I'm getting used to it and love the tan interier and all of the "toys". Can't wait to use the Music box - fortunately last owner must have been in our age group as her downloaded music suits us fine and gives us some enjoyment while learning all about our new vehicle.

Integrated control center, blue tooth capability for both of our cell phones, Music box, traction control (my husband made me list it), wonderful heated seats front and back! Heated steering wheel (oh, joy). I could go on....

Need to drive it longer...handling is so much different from my little Ford truck (giggle, giggle).

Good choice
By miguel726

2011 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After testing several SUVs I found the Murano and Ford Edge at the top of the list. The Edge shows a nice screen with tons of options but after a test drive the Murano won over the Edge. More power, quiet transmission, more leg room on rear seats, very good radio. I use the Music Box to store my favorite songs. Rear visibility is not good, the rear view camera helps. At the end I bought the SL trim.

Transmission, excellent leather, radio, bluetooth with Nissan voice activated. Rear oower liftgate door.

More room on doors to store travel items.