Update at 19k from 4/20/10
By drive a lot on
2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Update from 4/20/10. Have read all of the reviews of this vehicle and they overwhelming positive. The "negatives" I feel are minor, especially the wind noise of the moon roof, open the front windows a crack and it helps a lot. I sometimes drive 450 miles in a day and I have never had more comfortable seats. I've owned SRX, Audi, Subaru, Mitsubishi and a Maxima over the last 10 years. No car is perfect and I was able to get a heck of a deal on mine. The only thing is that the day after I bought it, 3/31 at 9:30 pm the next day went to 0%. I was a bit annoyed at that, felt dealership should have been honest, said they didn't know, but I think they do know.
Favorite Features
Absolutely a blast to drive on long trips and handles adequately around turns. Will handle better when I replace the OEM tires which I don't like at all. Everything just works, has not been back once for any thing other than routine service.
Suggested Improvements
Like I said before: Radio only has 12 presets for Sat radio, outside temp should be on all the time, signal stalk should be tapped for lane change.