My first SUV
By Leslie on
2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I bought this to replace my '97 GLE Maxima, w185,000 miles on it,the Maxima was a great car & had a lot of luxuries of the time. I was looking at Highlander, MDX, RDX & Lexus RX350. I love this car, love the exterior sporty look, the placement of all the knobs & dials for the radio & air I can reach all of them comfortably. I added all the packages except the DVD. The Navigation helped us find a Bank when we were out of town, although the screen is hard to see with sunglasses. Would have loved the LE for the IPod Integration & the Memory seats but didn't want 20inch tires. This was perfect, I also love being up higher and having a full view of the road but the handling of a sedan.
Favorite Features
Nav, Bluetooth, The Light that the Moonroof lets in, although its noisy when open. Heated Seats (which I had before & was a must!) CVT Transmission is so smooth. And QUIET ride. None of my suggested improvements are deal breakers...just luxuries.
Suggested Improvements
Memory Seats & Ipod Integration for SL. The AUX jack are in the back of the center console is awkward. Cruise control doesn't have a diff. light for when engaged. Speedometer-in increments of 20 its hard to gauge true speed. Auto dim outside mirrors & an alert w/ back up camera. More 12v outlets.