2010 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: After lots of searching

2010 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

SL 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

After lots of searching
By drive a lot on

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I needed a vehicle that is comfortable to drive and has some extra room. Traded in an 08 Outlander XLS, which is a great small SUV...but just too small for me. Looked at Lexus Certified, way too much money, Toyota Highlander, rough ride. Tried to buy American but the interest rates have skyrocketed. Murano SL AWD with everything except nav, have my own portable as I travel a lot and didn't need to spend the money on factory nav. Car is smooth, gets 24 to 25 mpg on highway, 80% of my driving. Put on 2000 miles in 3 weeks and everything fine so far.

Smooth, power when needed, great stereo, comfortable seats, warms up quickly, power tailgate option, heated seats, back up camera.

Ok...overall a very good vehicle but. Only 2 cup holders up front, non adjustable. Signal stalk, no tap for lane change, my Outlander had that. Only 12 presets for Sirus/XM other car had 24. Why isn't outside temp displayed all the time? Fixed door pockets, at this price should be hinged.