2010 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Boomer SUV
By Sanseione on 01/21/10 14:14 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I'm a Boomer but love cars. All my vehicles prior to this one have been performance sedans. I bought the Murano because I have a dog and needed a nice little ride spot for my dog Boomer. I drove 6 mid size SUVs before purchasing the Murano. Reasons: Great discount price, very nice build quality, smooth drive train and ride, great handling for an SUU. My previous 2004 Maxima ran 187,000, was totaled, rebuilt and was running great when I traded it it. I love Nissan's.

New crossover
By ljm on 01/19/10 22:08 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased the LE with Nav after comparing it to the Venza V6, Subaru V6 Limited, Volvo XC60, Cadillac SRX, and Hyundai Vera Cruz. I was impressed by the handling characteristics, ride, comfortable and quiet interior and fit and finish. Excellent front seat support and capacious rear seat. It handles well on the freeway as well as in town and has an eye catching style.

Satisfaction!!!
By my cuv on 01/15/10 07:23 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We just got the Murano SL couldn't be happier. The ride is great, the seats are extremely comfortable and the controls are very accessible. We live in New England so unfortunately we haven't been able try out the sunroof, but the AWD works awesome. The iPod hookup could be a little more accessible, USB should come standard, but it certainly doesn't make or break the deal. The mileage could be better but what are the chances the dealer filled it with the good stuff.....NOT. This vehicle is fantastik, Great buy!!!

SAFE SUV THANKS NISSAN
By sal on 01/13/10 18:12 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

1/7/10 purchased a 2010 sl loaded smooth riding,nice sound system,very comfortable good mileage a very safe vehicle my family and i were making a left turn in brooklyn another vehicle hit the quarter panel at 50 mph pinned us against a steel light post. my beautiful car was totaled but we made it alive. thank you nissan for building such a safe car. well we are in process of getting another,and at a lower price wow thanks to nissan were all still here

My Murano Review
By tater on 01/10/10 22:10 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

What I like about this car is it's styling,quiet ride the smooth operation of the CVT & the ability to move quickly in traffic. Seats are very comfortable. For my needs I find the cargo space just right.I like the automatic lowering and raising of the rear seats.Bluetooth is wonderful. Great Bose radio system, however not sold on the XM radio option.Preferred the 18" tires over the 20". I drove pickups so the complaint about rear window view was not a problem. Personally I didn't have a issue with that. Gas I use mid grade and so far I've had no issue with it. It's a great Crossover to drive.

Gotta love it!
By TSG on 01/04/10 19:03 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just picked up my 2010 LE with everything except the DVD package. It is well worth the price. Interior and exterior are phenomenal! The fuel economy is what it says and therefore one cannot be disappointed. The Bose speakers sound wonderful, the seats are comfortable, and everything inside feels just right. I could not be more happy with my purchase!

Most Uncomfortable
By ls on 12/08/09 14:20 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Warning... drive this for a day or two before buying. I traded in a Ford Edge on fully loaded LE, and this was the biggest mistake I have ever made. No matter what position the power seats were in, it was just not comfortable for me. Hurt my upper-back so bad thought I was going to need traction. Ford Edge is a much nicer crossover all around. I am only 6'0" tall and 200 lbs, so I don't think it should be a size issue. Everything else about this car is very nice but if you skimp on the seat the other is just fluff. I have already traded it and chalking this one up to a very expensive learning experience! Try before you buy!!!

My first SUV
By Leslie on 12/02/09 08:04 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this to replace my '97 GLE Maxima, w185,000 miles on it,the Maxima was a great car & had a lot of luxuries of the time. I was looking at Highlander, MDX, RDX & Lexus RX350. I love this car, love the exterior sporty look, the placement of all the knobs & dials for the radio & air I can reach all of them comfortably. I added all the packages except the DVD. The Navigation helped us find a Bank when we were out of town, although the screen is hard to see with sunglasses. Would have loved the LE for the IPod Integration & the Memory seats but didn't want 20inch tires. This was perfect, I also love being up higher and having a full view of the road but the handling of a sedan.

looks good
By big r on 11/09/09 03:59 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

a quick review, just picked up a '10 SL, loaded except the navi. 1st impressions. interior is nice, cargo wise, it's a tad small but for its class it would be second against a Sante Fe. the only thing i hate is the road noise when the sunroof is open.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Murano Suv in VA is:

$116 per month*