Used 2010 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Murano SUV

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Love my 2010 Murano!
By Ladyj

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We had to wait to get a white SL with the packages we wanted (sunroof) and waited for the right price as well, Premium and Sport. I didn't think I could afford such a luxury SUV! I LOVE THE WAY THE MURANO DRIVES! I feel like I'm driving a Lexus. For the price, this SUV is wonderful, roomy, comfortable, stereo is great, love the 6CD Changer, Sirius XM and I can use my MP3 Players! The back up camera is a must and I read some reviews about the driver seat not being low enough and it bothered me for a day or so, but I was able to get the back part of electric seat to go up so I can see over the hood and the front part of the seat felt lower, so I'm used to it now. What a sweet ride!

Favorite Features

Sun roof, stereo, plush leather seats and walls, color, tires, blue tooth, Ipod/MP3 Player, back up camera.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage perhaps? Could always use that! And automatic lights should be standard.

Defecitve Throttle
By Defective Throttle

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Murano had less than 5 miles when purchased. 6 months later, A/C went out. Diagnosis:Defective Hose. 8 months later, throttle accelerates on its own, which prevented me from braking. Luckily, I was able to kill the engine. Diagnosis:Defective Throttle. Car was towed to Baker Nissan. They suggested I call the dealership I purchased vehicle from. Said "If they care, they will buy it back". Called Sterling McCall, they said there was nothing they could do & directed me to Nissan Corp. Even after the Toyota issues,they said it has been fixed & denied the request for a buy back. Instead, they offered me a service program to make me feel better.

45,000 Update
By billiebad

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Still very happy with the vehicle. No repairs just normal maintainence through 45,000 miles. Tires will need a refresh at 50,000. Leather looks brand new. Love the wide cargo area in the back - great for golf clubs. Fun to drive for an SUV. CVT will remain a worry until the newer models show they hold together than the 07 and earlier models.

Favorite Features

The cabin in general is great.

Excellent Vehicle
By Anonymous

2010 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have just turned in my 2007 Murano for a new 2010 Murano. I am expecting baby #2 and have found for the space the vehicle is perfect. It runs great, has beautiful design inside and out and is a safe vehicle for my family. I have shopped around and for my budget its the best vehicle hands down.

Favorite Features

interior / exterior design

Suggested Improvements

none that I could suggest at this time

Love My Murano.
By John Parker

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love my Murano so far. Only bought it 2 weeks ago. Love the smooth acceleration. I live in Texas hill country and the Murano glides over the hills. Love the quiet & smooth ride and the comfortable leather seats. First tank of fuel was 20.5, which is not the greatest, but I didn't expect much more. So far am using mid-grade gas, although premium is recommended. I had a 2003 Infiniti G-35 a few years ago and regular fuel worked in it OK, & basically it's the same engine. I traded in two Hondas (CR-V & Civic Hybrid) for the 1 Murano. This of course, head & shoulders above either of those vehicles.

Favorite Features

Smooth, peppy engine, smooth CVT transmission, Satellite Radio, comfortable seats, quiet ride, sharp body style, no-key starting.

Suggested Improvements

Daytime running lights should be standard on ALL cars.