2010 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Loving the Murano
By jaybird5050 on 03/23/10 21:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I needed a daily driver to haul kids around occasionally and to run errands (sports car wasn't quite up for all that). I compared to Acura RDX, Toyota Rav4, Highlander, Lexus RX330, and Honda Pilot. The Murano LE came out on top for following reasons: 1) Price was reasonable. 2) Smart Key... this is awesome. 3) Bluetooth 4) Navigation is terrific 5) BAckup camera. 6) iPod connection. 7) Stereo with LE is terrific. Driving is easy, I feel in control, handling is excellent.

Great So Far!
By JimS on 03/19/10 07:33 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

So far I'm really enjoying this car. I love the styling and the interior features. Also the handling is very solid given the car's crossover status...strong acceleration and very good re: road noise.

Happy with our Murano
By dennyregazzo on 03/09/10 10:04 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Bought the SL AWD with Premium, Leather and Moonroof package. We were looking for a crossover for 18 months. Seriously considered Chevy Equinox/GMC Terrain and GMC Acadia. Settled on Murano do to performance (at the cost of fuel efficiency) and styling. We are very glad we waited for 2010 model since it is a cosmetic improvement on 2009. We are extremely happy with decision as car is a joy to drive. We have had no issues although we are still only 3000 miles into ownership.

Great Ride
By Virginia DiMaria on 03/03/10 08:27 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had my Murano for months now and do a lot of road trips. Most road trips are about a thousand miles. I could not be happpier. This vehicle is a very smooth, comfortable and good car for my long road trips. My last 3 cars were Lexus 350s. I was a little reluctant changing to Nissan, but heard a lot about how great they were and decided to check it out. It has surpassed the Lexus in comfort, style, wheel turn, gas mileage and other features. All the family members in my family are tall and the leg room5'11' to 6'4" is just perfect. I read some reviews about car seat comfort. So all you tall people should take notice. I love the car and would lease another.

So far - a happy buyer
By Billiebad on 03/02/10 14:26 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

1700 miles in and 5 weeks of ownership. First the bad: Terrible burning/hot smell for first thousand miles - now gone. Throttle hesitation on low level initial acceleration. (Supposedly by design)Tough to see the corners of the vehicle - getting used to this - and the back up camera is a useful feature. The good - stylish, comfortable, 23mpg, more useful storage than my former RX330. Love the sunroof, the leather.

Could not be Happier
By nick on 02/23/10 11:27 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After months of research I purchased a black on black le with nav and have been so excited about my purchase. The reviews on here were very helpful and honest, so thank you so much to everyone for the input.

Take a Long Ride before Buying
By Idaho Opinion on 02/15/10 08:12 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Don't be smitten by the beautiful good looks of this vehicle, because it is nice to look at. Instead concentrate on the seat comfort, because in the end that will be very important. Not only are the seats very hard but also, for short legged people like my wife and I (under 5'6"), the fact that the front of the seats (both front seats are power-seats) are not allowed to drop down far enough creates a very uncomfortable amount of pressure on the undersides of your legs. The back seats are very hard also. Like all of the newer vehicles the head rests protrude too far forward, and for those (like me) who like to lean back in their seat this creates another uncomfortable intrusion.

Love It
By Romelia on 02/14/10 11:13 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my first SUV and I am really impressed with the Vehicle. It has all the bells and whistle I could ever dream of in a car. I love the heated seats, the smooth ride and most of all the SAT radio with those awesome Bose speakers. I don't have anything to complain about, but everything to be thankful for. Glad I made this as my first choice for an SUV.

Big Mo Great for Tall Drivers
By Kevin on 02/10/10 14:42 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Own the 2010 SL AWD Murano for 2 wks now and loving it. Merlot with Black, leather, prem, moonroof. Looks great. Gets lots of compliments around NJ/NY. Some of these auto mag review geeks just don't know beauty when it's staring them in the face ; ). The drive is very sporty, and being 6'5"/235, it was one of the few cars that I felt totally comfortable in as a driver or passenger. The leather seats are like lazy-boys and the rest of the interior is luxurious. I leased a new Lexus RX350 for 4 yrs in the past, and the interiors are on par. I actually liked the Cadi SRX exterior the most, but overall, it just doesn't match up to the Murano. Researched for months - Best Ute for the $$.

2010 Murano LE
By Florida Mike on 01/31/10 17:08 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love it. Had a H2 Hummer for 6 years. Time for a change. I love the car-like driving experience of the Murano. Black on Black was my choice. Does not look like a soccer moms car. I don't mind the 18 per miles city gas miles,compared to what I had before.This car will be a keeper for a long time. I bought the 2010 LE front wheel drive. I did not need the AWD. Could not be happier. Better then the lexus, infinity, for 15 grand less.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Murano in VA is:

$114 per month*