2010 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Love It
By Romelia on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I am writing again just to say, I absolutely love my Murano and so glad I chose this SUV.

Great SUV
By Bill on 08/15/10 09:48 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Only 900 miles but love my Murano. Replaced a 2007 Honda CR-V. The Murano is much more solid and quiet vehicle than the Honda. Great features. Considered a Infinit FX-35 and Audi Q5 but got the Nissan with the same equipment for much less. Rear view camera system is very quick when shifting to reverse. Runs fine on regular gas.

Murano is marvelous
By MerlieMan on 08/14/10 05:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've owned an Acura MDX which cost about $5,000 more than my well appointed Murano and must say the Murano is more impressive. I test drove many nameplates in the Murano class with the same result: The rest failed to measure up to Murano's standards in terms of overall quality, features, looks and performance. The Murano is not a cheap car by any means but it is the standard for others to be judged by and by my experiences the others are in need of playing catchup.

Excelent All Around
By HFVA on 08/10/10 16:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Never wanted to own an SUV drove many and the Murano made me change my mind. I got the LE so it was loaded and only added a couple of features like the Nav system cross bars, cargo area cover and splash guards.

Love it so far
By creaseys on 07/11/10 12:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my first crossover, I love it. I have been getting between 23 and 24.5 mpg (mostly rural) about 25% city driving. It's the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. It amazes me how much room is in the front sits. It handles highway driving and hills like it has more than 265 hp.

Love my Murano
By Dawn on 07/08/10 17:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We really like this crossover.Got amazing deal on it. Almost got Equinox but could not deal with the 4 cyl engine and we got nice Murano for the same price. Beautiful leather interior is exquisite. Have 3000 miles and no complaints.

Great Vehicle
By John on 07/05/10 08:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Coming from a 2007 Maxima into the Murano, I can say it does not disappoint. I can only describe this vehicle as awesome. The engine is smooth and powerful and this is using regular grade fuel and the CVT trans only compliments it. The fit and finish on the body is flawless. The interior has a rich, classy look and feel and is plenty roomy in both the front and back. The navigation system works really well and is simple to use and accurate. The ride is great, I have driven my friends Lexus RX 350 and can only say that the Murano is equal to or better than it for about 8 grand less. If you are on the fence about buying this vehicle just jump off and buy it, you will not be disappointed.

Love My Murano.
By John Parker on 06/22/10 10:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love my Murano so far. Only bought it 2 weeks ago. Love the smooth acceleration. I live in Texas hill country and the Murano glides over the hills. Love the quiet & smooth ride and the comfortable leather seats. First tank of fuel was 20.5, which is not the greatest, but I didn't expect much more. So far am using mid-grade gas, although premium is recommended. I had a 2003 Infiniti G-35 a few years ago and regular fuel worked in it OK, & basically it's the same engine. I traded in two Hondas (CR-V & Civic Hybrid) for the 1 Murano. This of course, head & shoulders above either of those vehicles.

Love my 2010 Murano!
By Ladyj on 06/18/10 15:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We had to wait to get a white SL with the packages we wanted (sunroof) and waited for the right price as well, Premium and Sport. I didn't think I could afford such a luxury SUV! I LOVE THE WAY THE MURANO DRIVES! I feel like I'm driving a Lexus. For the price, this SUV is wonderful, roomy, comfortable, stereo is great, love the 6CD Changer, Sirius XM and I can use my MP3 Players! The back up camera is a must and I read some reviews about the driver seat not being low enough and it bothered me for a day or so, but I was able to get the back part of electric seat to go up so I can see over the hood and the front part of the seat felt lower, so I'm used to it now. What a sweet ride!

So so
By mahammad on 06/12/10 11:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Vehicle is cheaply made with a high price tag body exterior is too thin I closed the hood and pressed down with my elbow which resulted with a dent in the hood just hoping it will make up on the mechanical

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Murano in VA is:

$116 per month*