2010 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews 3

2010 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

2010 Murano Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Do not buy one with a sunroof
By wolfman

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought my Murano two months ago. It drives well. The salesman took me around the block at around 40-45 miles per hour. After the purchase i drove it home using the highway. The wind noise is absolutely intolerable. i took it back to my dealership and the service rep says its common in all Muranos with a sunroof and Nissan does not consider it a defect. Well please excuse me for so being annoyed for paying over 30K for a car and expecting excellence. The Nissan USA rep basically overwhelmed me with her kindness and all but told me to fly a Kite. Shame on you Nissan for selling me a substandard car. I will never buy Nissan and will pass the same advice to my close friends and relatives.

Favorite Features

Handling interior exterior

Suggested Improvements

Until you can fix the sunroof to not make so much noise when you drive at speeds 55+ do not sell it with a sunroof

Love It
By Romelia

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I am writing again just to say, I absolutely love my Murano and so glad I chose this SUV.

Favorite Features

All of them.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage.

Great SUV
By Bill

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Only 900 miles but love my Murano. Replaced a 2007 Honda CR-V. The Murano is much more solid and quiet vehicle than the Honda. Great features. Considered a Infinit FX-35 and Audi Q5 but got the Nissan with the same equipment for much less. Rear view camera system is very quick when shifting to reverse. Runs fine on regular gas.

Favorite Features

Navigation system, luxury features at a reasonable price.

Suggested Improvements

Add wood on the steering wheel and the rest of the dashboard for a more luxurious look.

Murano is marvelous
By MerlieMan

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've owned an Acura MDX which cost about $5,000 more than my well appointed Murano and must say the Murano is more impressive. I test drove many nameplates in the Murano class with the same result: The rest failed to measure up to Murano's standards in terms of overall quality, features, looks and performance. The Murano is not a cheap car by any means but it is the standard for others to be judged by and by my experiences the others are in need of playing catchup.

Favorite Features

The styling, fit and finish, high tech features, CVT Xmission is silky smooth, power and overall 'feel' of the unit. The seats on my SL are leather and as comfy as any found in the giant SUVs out there. The unique sunroof mechanism for open/close is too cool for school.

Suggested Improvements

Make AWD standard because, with the CVT mileage won't be compromised but increased traction and handling will. Subaru learned this lesson before to good effect and it might be something for the troops at Nissan to look into. I have FWD on my Murano but wish it had AWD. No big deal but still...

Excelent All Around
By HFVA

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Never wanted to own an SUV drove many and the Murano made me change my mind. I got the LE so it was loaded and only added a couple of features like the Nav system cross bars, cargo area cover and splash guards.

Favorite Features

LE includes the IPOD integration and the electronic display is easy to use and comprehend. A cross over that drives like a car and it feels like being in a luxury CSUV.

Suggested Improvements

Would have like the tilt down side mirror, electric folding mirrors and a better integration of the Cell BT feature. One thing that was mention for Nav and BT cell usage, many functions are not allowed while driving but 1 can get around it by using the voice control, if one can remember all commands

Love it so far
By creaseys

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my first crossover, I love it. I have been getting between 23 and 24.5 mpg (mostly rural) about 25% city driving. It's the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. It amazes me how much room is in the front sits. It handles highway driving and hills like it has more than 265 hp.

Favorite Features

CVT, keyless system, Bose sound system, seats are amazing, precise steering and braking, quiet, smooth, ipod connector

Suggested Improvements

I drive 9-10 mph over speed limit, speedometer is a little hard to be precise with they way it's made. Remote start would be nice. SD card slot instead of compact flash.

Love my Murano
By Dawn

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We really like this crossover.Got amazing deal on it. Almost got Equinox but could not deal with the 4 cyl engine and we got nice Murano for the same price. Beautiful leather interior is exquisite. Have 3000 miles and no complaints.

Favorite Features

Leather interior, style, Pearl exterior is beautiful, backup camera and Bose stereo

Suggested Improvements

Little wind noise at highway speed on bad country highways.

Great Vehicle
By John

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Coming from a 2007 Maxima into the Murano, I can say it does not disappoint. I can only describe this vehicle as awesome. The engine is smooth and powerful and this is using regular grade fuel and the CVT trans only compliments it. The fit and finish on the body is flawless. The interior has a rich, classy look and feel and is plenty roomy in both the front and back. The navigation system works really well and is simple to use and accurate. The ride is great, I have driven my friends Lexus RX 350 and can only say that the Murano is equal to or better than it for about 8 grand less. If you are on the fence about buying this vehicle just jump off and buy it, you will not be disappointed.

Favorite Features

CVT Transmission, Navigation system, Panoramic moonroof, Bluetooth phone system, Ipod interface, Auto climate control, Memory seats

Suggested Improvements

Power folding side mirrors with tilt down feature in reverse, Heated steering wheel (eg Maxima), Wood grain on sides of center stack and top of steering wheel for a richer look, reverse sensing system to compliment camera, rear seat climate controls

Love My Murano.
By John Parker

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love my Murano so far. Only bought it 2 weeks ago. Love the smooth acceleration. I live in Texas hill country and the Murano glides over the hills. Love the quiet & smooth ride and the comfortable leather seats. First tank of fuel was 20.5, which is not the greatest, but I didn't expect much more. So far am using mid-grade gas, although premium is recommended. I had a 2003 Infiniti G-35 a few years ago and regular fuel worked in it OK, & basically it's the same engine. I traded in two Hondas (CR-V & Civic Hybrid) for the 1 Murano. This of course, head & shoulders above either of those vehicles.

Favorite Features

Smooth, peppy engine, smooth CVT transmission, Satellite Radio, comfortable seats, quiet ride, sharp body style, no-key starting.

Suggested Improvements

Daytime running lights should be standard on ALL cars.

Love my 2010 Murano!
By Ladyj

2010 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We had to wait to get a white SL with the packages we wanted (sunroof) and waited for the right price as well, Premium and Sport. I didn't think I could afford such a luxury SUV! I LOVE THE WAY THE MURANO DRIVES! I feel like I'm driving a Lexus. For the price, this SUV is wonderful, roomy, comfortable, stereo is great, love the 6CD Changer, Sirius XM and I can use my MP3 Players! The back up camera is a must and I read some reviews about the driver seat not being low enough and it bothered me for a day or so, but I was able to get the back part of electric seat to go up so I can see over the hood and the front part of the seat felt lower, so I'm used to it now. What a sweet ride!

Favorite Features

Sun roof, stereo, plush leather seats and walls, color, tires, blue tooth, Ipod/MP3 Player, back up camera.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage perhaps? Could always use that! And automatic lights should be standard.