2010 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Buyer Beware
By sgtrock62 on 10/22/11 06:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This was my wife's car. We both absolutely loved it. One morning at o dark thirty, my wife was on the way to work with our grandson in the car to drop him off at daycare. The car started slowing down to the point that it wouldn't go any further. My wife and grandson were stranded on a dark highway with no street lights. Bottom line, at 40'000 miles the transmission went out. The car has been at the dealership for over a week now. They are waiting on a new transmission to come in. It projected to to be ready next week. I'll believe that when I see it. In the mean time, I'm stuck paying $200 a week for a rental car. Nissan won't pay the rental car even though it's a warranty service issue.

Great Vehicle, But
By Kerry Klinefelter on 11/09/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have owned this vehicle for about 3 months now and I really like it. My SL is fully loaded. I got every option available. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a sharp looking, great performing crossover.

Defecitve Throttle
By Defective Throttle on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Murano had less than 5 miles when purchased. 6 months later, A/C went out. Diagnosis:Defective Hose. 8 months later, throttle accelerates on its own, which prevented me from braking. Luckily, I was able to kill the engine. Diagnosis:Defective Throttle. Car was towed to Baker Nissan. They suggested I call the dealership I purchased vehicle from. Said "If they care, they will buy it back". Called Sterling McCall, they said there was nothing they could do & directed me to Nissan Corp. Even after the Toyota issues,they said it has been fixed & denied the request for a buy back. Instead, they offered me a service program to make me feel better.

Do not buy one with a sunroof
By wolfman on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought my Murano two months ago. It drives well. The salesman took me around the block at around 40-45 miles per hour. After the purchase i drove it home using the highway. The wind noise is absolutely intolerable. i took it back to my dealership and the service rep says its common in all Muranos with a sunroof and Nissan does not consider it a defect. Well please excuse me for so being annoyed for paying over 30K for a car and expecting excellence. The Nissan USA rep basically overwhelmed me with her kindness and all but told me to fly a Kite. Shame on you Nissan for selling me a substandard car. I will never buy Nissan and will pass the same advice to my close friends and relatives.

Murano is marvelous
By MerlieMan on 08/14/10 05:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've owned an Acura MDX which cost about $5,000 more than my well appointed Murano and must say the Murano is more impressive. I test drove many nameplates in the Murano class with the same result: The rest failed to measure up to Murano's standards in terms of overall quality, features, looks and performance. The Murano is not a cheap car by any means but it is the standard for others to be judged by and by my experiences the others are in need of playing catchup.

Love my Murano
By Dawn on 07/08/10 17:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We really like this crossover.Got amazing deal on it. Almost got Equinox but could not deal with the 4 cyl engine and we got nice Murano for the same price. Beautiful leather interior is exquisite. Have 3000 miles and no complaints.

Love My Murano.
By John Parker on 06/22/10 10:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love my Murano so far. Only bought it 2 weeks ago. Love the smooth acceleration. I live in Texas hill country and the Murano glides over the hills. Love the quiet & smooth ride and the comfortable leather seats. First tank of fuel was 20.5, which is not the greatest, but I didn't expect much more. So far am using mid-grade gas, although premium is recommended. I had a 2003 Infiniti G-35 a few years ago and regular fuel worked in it OK, & basically it's the same engine. I traded in two Hondas (CR-V & Civic Hybrid) for the 1 Murano. This of course, head & shoulders above either of those vehicles.

Love my 2010 Murano!
By Ladyj on 06/18/10 15:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We had to wait to get a white SL with the packages we wanted (sunroof) and waited for the right price as well, Premium and Sport. I didn't think I could afford such a luxury SUV! I LOVE THE WAY THE MURANO DRIVES! I feel like I'm driving a Lexus. For the price, this SUV is wonderful, roomy, comfortable, stereo is great, love the 6CD Changer, Sirius XM and I can use my MP3 Players! The back up camera is a must and I read some reviews about the driver seat not being low enough and it bothered me for a day or so, but I was able to get the back part of electric seat to go up so I can see over the hood and the front part of the seat felt lower, so I'm used to it now. What a sweet ride!

A Pleasure to Own
By JerrySC on 05/19/10 13:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Murano drives and rides like a much more expensive vehicle. The interior is on par with our Infiniti M35. It is quiet and well mannered on the highway and around town. While it does require premium fuel, we haven't found that to be a drawback considering that decent mileage it gets.

SAFE SUV THANKS NISSAN
By sal on 01/13/10 18:12 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

1/7/10 purchased a 2010 sl loaded smooth riding,nice sound system,very comfortable good mileage a very safe vehicle my family and i were making a left turn in brooklyn another vehicle hit the quarter panel at 50 mph pinned us against a steel light post. my beautiful car was totaled but we made it alive. thank you nissan for building such a safe car. well we are in process of getting another,and at a lower price wow thanks to nissan were all still here

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Murano Suv in VA is:

$123 per month*