2010 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
By RUBEN HERNANDEZ on 10/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I drove many popular luxury vehicles and this car finished number one on my list. Great choice among any luxury vehicle.

Great SUV
By Bill on 08/15/10 09:48 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Only 900 miles but love my Murano. Replaced a 2007 Honda CR-V. The Murano is much more solid and quiet vehicle than the Honda. Great features. Considered a Infinit FX-35 and Audi Q5 but got the Nissan with the same equipment for much less. Rear view camera system is very quick when shifting to reverse. Runs fine on regular gas.

Excelent All Around
By HFVA on 08/10/10 16:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Never wanted to own an SUV drove many and the Murano made me change my mind. I got the LE so it was loaded and only added a couple of features like the Nav system cross bars, cargo area cover and splash guards.

2010 Murano LE
By Florida Mike on 01/31/10 17:08 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love it. Had a H2 Hummer for 6 years. Time for a change. I love the car-like driving experience of the Murano. Black on Black was my choice. Does not look like a soccer moms car. I don't mind the 18 per miles city gas miles,compared to what I had before.This car will be a keeper for a long time. I bought the 2010 LE front wheel drive. I did not need the AWD. Could not be happier. Better then the lexus, infinity, for 15 grand less.

Most Uncomfortable
By ls on 12/08/09 14:20 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Warning... drive this for a day or two before buying. I traded in a Ford Edge on fully loaded LE, and this was the biggest mistake I have ever made. No matter what position the power seats were in, it was just not comfortable for me. Hurt my upper-back so bad thought I was going to need traction. Ford Edge is a much nicer crossover all around. I am only 6'0" tall and 200 lbs, so I don't think it should be a size issue. Everything else about this car is very nice but if you skimp on the seat the other is just fluff. I have already traded it and chalking this one up to a very expensive learning experience! Try before you buy!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Murano Suv in VA is:

$121 per month*