Used 2010 Nissan Murano LE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

By RUBEN HERNANDEZ

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I drove many popular luxury vehicles and this car finished number one on my list. Great choice among any luxury vehicle.

stereo and comfort

Fuel economy.

Great SUV
By Bill

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Only 900 miles but love my Murano. Replaced a 2007 Honda CR-V. The Murano is much more solid and quiet vehicle than the Honda. Great features. Considered a Infinit FX-35 and Audi Q5 but got the Nissan with the same equipment for much less. Rear view camera system is very quick when shifting to reverse. Runs fine on regular gas.

Navigation system, luxury features at a reasonable price.

Add wood on the steering wheel and the rest of the dashboard for a more luxurious look.

Excelent All Around
By HFVA

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Never wanted to own an SUV drove many and the Murano made me change my mind. I got the LE so it was loaded and only added a couple of features like the Nav system cross bars, cargo area cover and splash guards.

LE includes the IPOD integration and the electronic display is easy to use and comprehend. A cross over that drives like a car and it feels like being in a luxury CSUV.

Would have like the tilt down side mirror, electric folding mirrors and a better integration of the Cell BT feature. One thing that was mention for Nav and BT cell usage, many functions are not allowed while driving but 1 can get around it by using the voice control, if one can remember all commands

2010 Murano LE
By Florida Mike

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love it. Had a H2 Hummer for 6 years. Time for a change. I love the car-like driving experience of the Murano. Black on Black was my choice. Does not look like a soccer moms car. I don't mind the 18 per miles city gas miles,compared to what I had before.This car will be a keeper for a long time. I bought the 2010 LE front wheel drive. I did not need the AWD. Could not be happier. Better then the lexus, infinity, for 15 grand less.

Navigation, Ipod, Looks great with the 20 inch wheels. Stands out from the rest.Also the keyless start is wonderful.

None

Most Uncomfortable
By ls

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Warning... drive this for a day or two before buying. I traded in a Ford Edge on fully loaded LE, and this was the biggest mistake I have ever made. No matter what position the power seats were in, it was just not comfortable for me. Hurt my upper-back so bad thought I was going to need traction. Ford Edge is a much nicer crossover all around. I am only 6'0" tall and 200 lbs, so I don't think it should be a size issue. Everything else about this car is very nice but if you skimp on the seat the other is just fluff. I have already traded it and chalking this one up to a very expensive learning experience! Try before you buy!!!

Push-button start. Nav.