VERY NICE VEHICLE -OVERALL
By elp on
2009 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
We bought this vehicle after looking at and driving many competing suv's. After 2 months and 4000 miles of assorted driving I find that I am overall satisfied with the Murano because it does what we bought it for, larger size, 2 rows of seats with plenty of room between them, ease of entry, and a fair load of features as we have it equipped. However, I find several small items on the Murano that I would like to be improved to make it great. Just my suggestions which I will list below. This SL has premium, technology, and leather packages.
Favorite Features
Size, high seat position, acceleration from great motor, seamless transmission with hill feature, quiet ride, keyless entry, comparative price, and reasonable gas mileage (20.7 to 25.2 in mixed driving. Beautiful smooth style makes me always look back after I park it.
Suggested Improvements
1. cruise light indicates its on but doesn't show activation. 2.rain sensor in tech pack. cannot be manually controlled. 3.cruise button inconvenient. 4.no running lights/when combined with auto on. 5.no memory seats on SL pack. 6.poor rear visibility. 7.bring back adjustable foot pedals.