Very Nice upgrade.
By royrose on
2009 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
We traded our '03 Murano SL for an '09 LE. Only the LE has the memory seats which were part of the leather package on the old SL. The new Murano has a much more luxurious feeling interior with some nice new features such as dual moonroof, power liftgate, backup camera, intelikey and bluetooth with voice dialing. The suspension and CVT seem improved a little. Minor gripes are that the outside temp display has been switched from the center display to the drivers instrument panel and the driver's seat cushion is not independently tiltable. This is the first time that my wife and I have bought the same model vehicle again, so clearly we are happy with the Murano and like the new one even better.
Favorite Features
The dual moon roof, power liftgate, intelikey and bluetooth are nice additions as are more standard safety features. I like that they kept the vehicle the same size and didn't add a third row. I still love the CVT, especially in the mountains where traditional automatics often hunt for a gear.
Suggested Improvements
I wish we didn't have to get larger rims and a very uncommon tire size in order to get the seat memory.