2009 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: I found the perfect vehicle

2009 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

S 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

I found the perfect vehicle
By Matt Josephs on

2009 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Forget the rest of the pack and go for the best! The Nissan Murano is the perfect vehicle for all around driving. This is my second Murano. The first was a leased 2006, loaded with moon roof and leather. I loved it so much that I purchased the 2009. The problem with the Murano is that you will enjoy driving it so much that you will exceed your lease limits. So go and buy one! This is a road trip waiting to happen. I have driven in blinding snowstorms from Buffalo, NY, through the mountains of West Virginia, and onto the beach at St Simons, Georgia. This vehicle will take you up and down hills, through unploughed roads, and pass 18 wheelers like a bullet. It is fast. It is the perfect SUV!

Favorite Features

CVT Transmission gives smooth ride and outstanding gas mileage. This vehicle looks good. I replaced the crappy Bridgestone stock tires with BF Goodrich and the road grip and traction is vastly improved! I enjoy the smooth ride, the great acceleration, and the fact that nothing has ever broken, ever!

Suggested Improvements

Better stock tires would improve traction. A speedometer disconnect button would help those of us who enjoy driving but do not want to count up the miles.