2009 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Go West Old Man
By Ray A on 06/29/09 18:56 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

In March, I traded my 05 Altima & 05 Pathfinder on my Murano. In June, we drove from Louisiana to Utah on vacation.Total trip was 4,500 miles. Averaged 24.5 mpg.Handled the mountain roads like a sports car. The overdrive switch worked well coming down the mountains.The CVT was smooth, even in the mountains. Passed through a terrible storm in Texas. Handled the wind and water puddles well. Have made similar trips out west in a Tahoe, Yukon, Cherokee and my Pathfinder. Gave up a little storage space , but this car out performed them all. Drove 12 to 14 hours some days. Very comfortable. Love this car.

This car is awsome.
By mg on 06/28/09 20:16 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love this car. It's very quiet on the highway with 20in wheels. Extremely comfortable and luxurious. Stereo system sound is great. All the appointments in the car are very well done. Can't say enough. very pleased.

Just Awesome
By Murano_Man on 06/24/09 12:33 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased the Nissan Murano after looking at lots of other Crossovers. Almost got the SL with the 360 package, but am so happy I got the LE. I previously drove a 99 Nissan Altima and never had a problem with it, so another Nissan was a big draw for me. The only issue I had was with the XMradio. Some wiring issue prevented XM from showing up. It took the dealer a while to figure it out. Works like a charm now.

awesome vehicle
By alarms21 on 06/21/09 13:44 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Recently purchased murano SL AWD This Suv is so much fun to drive. The ride is so quiet. Wish they had included memory seats, for this sl model.I have premium pkg, tech pkg, Leather, and dvd Player. I previously drove a Acura Tl 06 . I wonder if they have an after market for memory seats.

totally happy
By romband on 06/19/09 10:16 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

well first of all im glad i got the murano 2009...my wife and i was planning to buy a hilander but we went to nissan first and that was it baby, never get the chance to test drive the toyota highlander..im very happy with this car.when im at work i cant wait to go home and drive...it drive so smothhhhhhhhhhhh interior is beauty i fell like im inside the airplane....

Out with the old in with new
By bo on 06/15/09 07:17 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Recently turned in our 2005 Murano. My wife actually cried in the salesman's room when we turned in her 2005 leased murano. That car was the best ever. Never a bad moment with the exception for a coil going bad, and the dealership kept for 5 weeks trying to find the culprit. They gave us a loaner which says loads for them. Purchased a new Murano S series and am impressed to the utmost. Had leather seats installed and it looks and rides fantastic. Great acceleration and ride. Not many of the bells and whistles on this one but still a fantastic vehicle. Anyone who is considering one should look at the Murano. Compared it to the others and still came back to the best.

Great Mechanical Engineering
By Ricky Kaizedo on 06/13/09 19:54 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

One of a kind. Reliable engine and great ride and confort.

Rating of Murano
By love the Murano on 06/06/09 07:59 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I previously drove a Nissan Altima so when in the market for a new vehicle, Nissan was the clear choice. I test drove many others but this one was the smoothest ride and definitely the best looker. It still turns my head!

Just picked it up
By bogey3737 on 06/02/09 08:55 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Picked up our brand new Murano last night and are thrilled. Originally wanted an SL, but got a great deal on a loaded AWD LE: $42k MSRP, 38k Inoice - paid $35k. My wife is VERY happy! A little concerned about replacement tires with the 20" wheels...looks like the only place to get the exact tire is at the dealer. Anyone had luck with finding a close match?

Best Car For The Money
By Gregory Gottberg on 05/30/09 05:56 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I recently purchased my second Murano. My first one was a 2004. I really enjoyed owning the 2004, but, when I drove the 2009 it was a whole new diving experience. The 2009 has more stability at higher speeds. The engine and the transmission work well together. The ride is much smoother. The sound system sounds much better with the added speakers. Also the instrument panel is less cluttered and easier to work with. The 2009 Murano is the type of car that makes you take the long way home.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Nissan Murano Suv in VA is:

$120 per month*