2009 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Excelent Choice!!!!!
By NRF on 09/14/09 21:07 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had a 2004 Nissan Murano. It was an excelent car but I decided to change it for a new one. I looked at others SUV from different brands like Lexus RX350, Volvo XC60, Mazda CX-7, and Audi Q5. I tested all of them(excellent SUVs)and The Murano SL 360 was the winner. For $30,000 (you can get it at this price) you get a lot of excellent features paying less money than the others brands I mentioned before (except CX-7 which is inferior in quality) The Murano has an excellent interior design with blue tooth, leather, rear view camera, 6 cds charge, Ipod conexion, moonroof, etc. The exterior design is stunning. Acceleration and stability are amazing. Try it you will enjoy it. I think Nissan is Quality

Effortless Operation
By Daddy on 08/01/09 20:09 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased the car one month ago as a lease. Coming from a 2006 VW Passat. The Nissan does everything effortlessly. It accelerates like smooth butter. It has plenty of power and is as smooth as a Cadillac DTS, but has more of a sport feel when you need it to. It is not a huge vehicle but your seating position is nice and high and you have a commanding view of the road. The VW Passat is a great car and is underated when it comes to value and performance. That being said I feel the same about the Nissan. Great car, good price. The only thing I can find to complain about is the leather on the door feels cheap and scratches easily and the storage is somewhat small. Buy it you will like it!

Our Lexus Replacement
By George on 07/29/09 15:46 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We have been toyota/Lexus people for going on 30 years now, and have had excellent luck with all the differing vehicles. When it came time to trade in our RX330, we did a lot of research, driving and evaluating of the Crossover offerings. The new RX left us cold, Lexus just wasn't daring enough, and it's rather bland. We tried the Venza, the Q5, and the Mazda's, all of which left us unimpressed. A friend suggested we try the new Murano - easily competitive with the RX, has an unforgettable exterior, and the interior is superbly screwed together. The Murano certainly rivels the Lexus RX for quite and luxury. So far, we are very impressed with the ride and handling.

I love my Murano!
By Susan on 07/28/09 12:43 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I researched for over 6 months and kept coming back to the Murano. It's classy, yet very fun to drive. I can't believe how quiet and comfortable she is. I have lower-back pain - the power lumbar support is incredible. I've had her for a week and I've already received many compliments. The dual- panel moonroof is my favorite feature. It just feels so open and bright. I also love the back-up camera - it's a must in this vehicle as the rear view isn't all that great. I've been averaging 24 miles/gallon on the highway, and have been pretty impressed with MPG so far. I got it in Merlot with Beige interior and I love it!

Murano owner since 2003
By mryptno on 07/21/09 10:39 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I am a great advocate of the Nissan Murano. Been driving one since 2003 and have no performance or reliability issues with the car. However I was disappointed when I purchased my 2009 SL and I could not get an iPod integration kit installed or a remote start kit installed from Nissan. I would assume these are common accessories today, especially the iPod. Just disappointed in Nissan's decision to exclude their mid range Murano owners.

Even with Standard, it's GREAT!!
By Josh on 07/15/09 17:10 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I got nissan murano when I test drove one... It didn't take long decide to get this car... I was just looking for plain standard car but with many good features... and found Murano... one of the great cars I've got... If I ever get a new car, I'd get nissan murano again!!!

BEST CAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By EDDY on 07/13/09 14:06 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just picked up 09 Murano LE...Got a great deal on Demo with 1300 miles ..Asking price was 37.437.00 , i got it for 31.000.00...It wasn't easy ..After 7 hrs at the dealership they finally agreed ..If you are buying a Murano you have to buy LE...Looks better, drives better...Can't say enough about this car...

I'd buy another
By Aaron on 07/11/09 10:32 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Fun to drive. Easy to use dash board electronics. Full of great features.

09 s awd murano
By vadim on 07/10/09 14:58 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Over all very satisfied,very quiet comfortable drive,excellent cruise control, lots of fun in snow

Great Car!
By GREAT CAR on 07/05/09 11:47 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Our 09 Murano LE is the best car I have owned to date. Only complaint and a big one is the noise from the moon roof. The air deflector is very noisy. It appears to be a built in design flaw. Hard to believe that it was not discovered when the car was designed. Unless the problem is fixed, don't spend the money for a moon roof or, at least, don't pay for it!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Nissan Murano in WA is:

$151 per month*