2009 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Best car I have owned
By Augie on 03/05/08 16:34 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have always loved the Murano and the wife and I finally decided to take the plunge. We thought we would go for a new 2007 since the 09s had just come out and we could get a great deal on what was left on the dealers lot. However once we saw and drove the 09 we could not resist. What a nice change in body design and platform. The interior especially the console is much improved. THe engine has plenty of power and the CVT is pretty sweet. Always power when you need it an no transitions felt. The 9 speaker Bose with the center channel will blow you away!!!

Murano is one the thebest
By john grant on 03/02/08 04:42 AM (PST)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very well made. Features not available yet on suvs costing 10k more, integrated priority Bluetooth for 5 drivers, color rear camera, power remote tailgate dual sun roof. Real iPod connection with playlists on the screen, push button remote start, XM sat with nav traffic, power up and down rear seats. Ambient lighting, nice interior. (I'll stop but there's more), plus it s quiet and solid driving.

Who needs an Infiniti!!!
By carnut on 03/01/08 05:05 AM (PST)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This 09 Murano has all the creature comforts of the Infiniti EX35 at a fraction of the price. We love the redesigned interior and exteriors. They did their homework on this one!

WOW
By Jimmy on 02/19/08 17:36 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just traded in a 2006 Murano and loved it. I purchased the 2009 and i am in Heaven. This vehicle is oustanding. Love everything about it. I though i would miss my 2006 but have not thought about the vehicle once. I find myself driving this one everywhere. Nissan built a great job building this one. Ignore the ford comercials about the Edge. It can not hold a candle to this vehicle. I drove the edge and was very disappointed. Drove the Buick Enclave and it could not even stack up to the Nissan. Do not pass up this vehicle.

Going back to Nissan
By Bob on 02/18/08 10:43 AM (PST)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is a well built and fun to drive vehicle. Everything about it is first class. I had a Jeep Cherokee and the GMC Sierra SLE Pick Up. Before them I had a 280ZX and a Nissan Pick up. The "09 Murano is everything I had hope it would be and more.

The New Murano - Everything I Expected
By Danielle on 02/18/08 10:24 AM (PST)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I upgraded from '03 to the '09 and am loving the improvements that they made. The new Murano has a very high class feel to it, with the plush leather seats, ambient lighting, and all the other features I loved on my '03. I got the Premium Package, Technology Package and Leather Package on my SL. The Bose sound is amazing. The leg room in the back seat is still unbeatable. My 6'8" friend has said he had never been able to ride comfortably in a back seat before riding in my Murano. The intellikey system is too cool. It has bluetooth capabilities, built in XM radio, power lift gate, xenon headlights, and so many more awesome features.

MUCH Better than 05MY and competition!
By mimurano on 02/15/08 07:08 AM (PST)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We traded in our 05MY Murano for an 09 SL loaded with navi and glass panel roof. What an upgrade! This truck should be sold as a luxury model. We shopped around for an Edge or Enclave and wanted to wait to see the 09 Murano. The interior is what sold us on this one and put the competition to shame. Well worth the wait! The interior is very soft and pleasant. Seats are much improved and more comfortable. The built in hard drive music server works great.

The future of crossover is here!
By DJ on 02/15/08 04:55 AM (PST)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just traded my 2004 350Z for this vehicle. Strange choice? Hardly. Exterior: it still has the same stylish looks as previous models except the grille-work, which gives it an almost "storm-trooper" facade which is head turning. Interior: smooth clean lines continue to demonstrate that Nissan has not gone away from its earlier models. Very easy to handle all dash displays and the interior cabin is spacious. Driving: power to burn, tight steering radius, and easier than you might think to park. There is some body roll when cornering (maybe I drive too fast). It drives like a car and with the added horsepower you feel like you can control any driving situation. Best buy for sure.

Very Nice upgrade.
By royrose on 02/02/08 21:07 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Murano SUV LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We traded our '03 Murano SL for an '09 LE. Only the LE has the memory seats which were part of the leather package on the old SL. The new Murano has a much more luxurious feeling interior with some nice new features such as dual moonroof, power liftgate, backup camera, intelikey and bluetooth with voice dialing. The suspension and CVT seem improved a little. Minor gripes are that the outside temp display has been switched from the center display to the drivers instrument panel and the driver's seat cushion is not independently tiltable. This is the first time that my wife and I have bought the same model vehicle again, so clearly we are happy with the Murano and like the new one even better.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Nissan Murano Suv in VA is:

$120 per month*