2007 Nissan Murano 3.5L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Smooth ride, quiet interior

2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Smooth ride, quiet interior
By Andrew on

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this car mainly for my wife, but I do enjoy driving it because the ride is very quiet and smooth. Acceleration is nice and road noise on the highway is minimal. I don't like that the steering is very resistive to turn, and the auto headlight sensor basically needs pitch black light to turn on. Overall a great car with a nice interior, soft ride, and great visibility. The nav unit with bird's eye view is nice, but lack of touchscreen and the small function knob make it a bit difficult to manage. Bose sound not as great as advertised either. Fuel economy is typically average ~19mpg 50/50 city/hwy. Car is not for sport enthusiasts though. Very comparable to RX 350.

Favorite Features

Intellikey is great (wish it had pushbutton start), good headlights with HID, quiet ride, smooth handling.

Suggested Improvements

Electronic steering, better warranty (3yr/36k is pretty low), better console navigation knob, pushbutton start, bluetooth, usb mp3 jack.