Simply Beautiful
By Amethyst on
2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I picked up a leftover Murano when I heard the 09s were coming out, as I've always loved the body style, and needed the room for my dogs. All went well for the first thousand miles, until I got off the freeway one morning and it sputtered out on the street. I would restart it, but it would do the same. Had it towed to the dealership, where it was diagnosed with "crank sensor failure", and it was replaced under warranty. No apology, no coupon for free oil change, nothing. On the upside, I've driven it another 2,000 miles smoothly since then. But that experience has somewhat tarnished my love for my Murano (some) and Nissan (more so).
Favorite Features
Black interior, super comfy seats, back-up camera, 23 mpg with mixed driving, aluminum accents, beautiful grill.
Suggested Improvements
IPod adapter! I spent $200 on the one through the accessories department. Improve paint quality, as I've already noticed several small dings on the front of the car. Cheaper tonneau cover! $500 through Nissan accessories, which I did not purchase. Oh, and those crank sensors!