2007 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Only a little disappointed

2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

Only a little disappointed
By Joe on

2007 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After reading positive reviews, I purchased a Murano. I like, not love, this car. It has great style, comfort, easy and fun to drive. The overall look, storage areas, rear camera, intelligent key, smooth trans, roominess and MANY other quality features makes this a very acceptable car. However, my disappoinment is the bumpy ride over rough roads and the low fuel economy. I knew from other reviews that the fuel economy wasn't great, but I seem to be one of few who is unhappy with the rougher ride on bumpy pavement, certainly NOT highways. Also, I often accidently open the center console with my elbow. Bad placement of 2 sensitive push buttons which control this compartment.

Good looks, smart key, rear camera, roominess, CVT, range of remote entry especially in comparison to my previous GMC car. Color combo - platinum ext, caffe leather int.

Gas mileage of course, smoother ride on rough pavement, restyle opening mechanism of center console compartment.