One Month In and Incredibly Impressed
By DLM on
2007 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
So far, my SE Platinum Murano w/Charcoal leather interior and Chrome Rims is amazing and has far exceeded my expectations and previous opinions of Nissan, as it looks like Nissan got it right with this SUV, and its fine-tuned improvements since it's introduction in '03. I definitely recommend the SE, for the sporty handling, it's what makes the vehicle so much fun to drive, and the CVT hasn't sapped any power, as I cruise 80 mph easily. It doesn't matter whether or not you're going up hill or around turns, and going over bumps really isn't that harsh, though maybe I'm used to that from my 330ci bimmer with sport tuned suspension. The Murano likes to be driven, and is one of the best.
Favorite Features
I love the display screen, especially the fuel economy to monitor your driving style. The backup camera is the best feature ever. The chome rims on the SE along with the chrome accents really set it apart from other Muranos on the road. The rubber cargo area protector is a surprising feature I love.
Suggested Improvements
Everything lights up great on the dash except for a few buttons on the left side. Doors should auto lock when car is turned on or when driven forward. Intelligent Keys - if standing by the car, your passenger or alternate driver should be able to unlock the doors (so add a little distance).