2007 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Nice Ride - Got a great deal

2007 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Review

Nice Ride - Got a great deal
By Drewtoo on

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just purchased my '07 SL-AWD a month ago and so far so good. Really like how quickly it passes other vehicles. Love the NAV and the back up camera. Another cool thing is the speed sensitive radio volume and the tire pressure monitor and gas mileage indicator. So far I am at 19 MPG and I'm no granny when I'm driving to work. The seats are very comfortable and the ride is so smooth and quite and the handing is amazing for a SUV. Took a sharp corner @ 55 MPH and no roll or wheel squeal. The only regret I have is getting it in black. I forgot how much you have to keep it cleaned. But when it is clean, wow, it looks sharp.

It has to be the back up camera. You think you will never use it, but you will and often. Especially at night, with the back up lights on, it really makes the vehicle safe.

Not 100% sure about the CVT tranny yet. It takes some getting uses to. But at 0-60 in 7.5 seconds, it out paces the Acura and the Lexus so it does move when you want it to.