My Second Murano - LOVE IT!
By tommyguy10 on
2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I just traded my 2003 Murano for a 2007. I was very disappointed with my 2003 because after 100,500 miles, the "pressure sensor" in the transmission started to go out so they told me the only fix was a new transmission ($5200!). There was nothing wrong with the CVT, just the sensor. I was very upset over this and said I would never purchase another Murano. Well, after driving all of the 2007 cars, I could not find anything close to the Murano. So, I bought a new one. Looks like they have ironed out all of the kinks. I am sure they have fixed the pressure sensor issue. If not, there will be tons of screaming customers before me.
Favorite Features
Power when accelerating from a stop! Smooth acceleration (CVT). Backup camera, keyless entry. Tight drive.
Suggested Improvements
My elbow now hits the new chrome that they put on the end of the center console. Wish they had left the console all padded! Also, the stereo is not removable, so you cannot install a custom stereo. Get rid of the tray beneath the radio and make the center more sleek.