Love my Murano
By Dube on
2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I've had my Murano for a year and a half. Love the ride, room and reliability. You must rotate tires ever 5000 miles, I learned the hard way. Little hard on gas 15.5 in L.A. 21-22 on the hyway. Like the back-up cam., great for parking. Heat and air great with the hi speed fan. Great radio, love the sunroof. Leather nice, but I hear the 09 is much better. Brakes do squeak in reverse,I knew this when I bought it, it is annoying. Headlights don't seem to be to bright on low beam no matter how you adjust them. Ride is good a little hard, but still not bad, handles great. 4wd works great and will go threw some deep snow, I'm from Maine. Love unlocking the car without the key and starting it.
Favorite Features
Keyless entry,great air,comfy, lots of room,Reliable, backup camera nice for parking. Radio and cd nice, 4wd awesome, no shift transmission is very smooth,sets up high, can see the road good, love the sunroof and the full power package.
Suggested Improvements
Hard on gas in the city, squeaky brakes in reverse,low beam headlights need to be better. Rotate,Rotate the tires,a little softer ride. On keyless entry receiver you can open the windows, I hate this because I've gone out to get in the car and the windows will be open,happens when in my pocket.