2007 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Last of the 2007s

2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

SL 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

Last of the 2007s
By JC Higgins on

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Neither my wife or myself liked the 2009 for interior space or ergonomics so we bought a new 2007 loaded SL in Merlot with chrome wheels. Love it. Roomy because they resisted putting three rows of seats in. At low speeds the trans seems to drag the car down rather than freewheel like it does at high speeds. Mileage adequate at this point but switching to Mobil one synthetic seems to be good for two MPG in these cars so I'll switch after break in. The Bose is mediocre but then, I'm an audio snob. No other complaints. My wife prefers my car to her 2000 RX 300.Get compliments on the car's beauty. Good road handling with touring suspension. We like it.

Navigation. Camera. Leather. storage under rear mat. Touring suspension. Great looks and quality feel. Constantly get compliments on the car's style, beauty and build quality.

The Bose audio is only adequate. Bose offers mediocre performance backed by massive marketing. Weird how the trans seems to drag the car down at low speeds which it doesn't at higher speeds. Cup holders are small and awkward. The whole center console doesn't seem to work well for me.