2007 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Great Luxury Ride!

2007 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Review

Great Luxury Ride!
By Lois on

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After researching and test driving most of the crossover SUVs and Sedan AWD vehicles on the market, I found the Murano the best in both luxury feel, modern styling, and wanted options. Plenty of leg and head room for a tall person and awesome comfortable, heated, memory seats with lumbar. The nav system is easy to operate and fun to use. I love that I had a choice between XM or Sirius. The cruise is on the steering wheel and so easy to use. The back seats recline with a touch. I really love this vehicle!!!

The styling (inside & out), navigation system, sound system, and comfort! It handles great in snow and ice. Love the intelligent key, it's incredibly convenient!

My only disappointment is the gas mileage. Traveling 120 miles per day, 99% highway, the best mileage I've gotten on a tank of gas is only 19.5! (Sticker claims 24 on highway) Less than 2 miles better than the 2004 GMC Envoy I gave up for a better mileage vehicle.