2007 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Fast, comfortable, great handl

2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

S 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

Fast, comfortable, great handling!
By Al on

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My Murano replaced a 1999 Chevy Blazer and is a superior vehicle in design and amenities. Space is used more efficiently, there is more storage, seats are more comfortable with more rear seat room and the rear seats recline. Quietest car I've ever owned! I'm a sports car driver and like manual trannies, but the CVT is a hit with me. It engine-brakes at in-town speeds, reducing braking. The CVT applies the V6's ample power beautifully - I can be at 80 by the time I hit the end of freeway entrance ramps. Handling is tight and responsive and vastly superior to most crossovers. Although the turning circle is no smaller than the Blazer's, it's much more fun to drive. Great vehicle!

CVT, good power, seat comfort and space, efficient storage, quiet ride, gas mileage 22+ at 80 MPH.

Needs MP3 adapter for radio - added one. Only driver's door has keyhole - should be present on both front doors.