2007 Nissan Murano 3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Back Relief and More

2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

Back Relief and More
By Robert Smith on

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this vehicle mainly due to my having lower back problems and the remedy of sitting in a higher position as compared to a sedan. Disappointing, since I had been contemplating entry-level luxury sedans (e.g, 2007 Infiniti G35X and Acura TL) and felt that I was compromising with this purchase. Boy was I wrong! What a pleasant surprise to find such an incredible all-around vehicle. This is the first Nissan I've owned and suspect it won't be the last (fingers crossed).

Favorite Features

Exterior looks. Interior roominess and comfort. Excellent, supporting front seats. High riding position. Great handling. Reverse camera. Tape deck lets me rediscover forgotten classics.

Suggested Improvements

Better fuel economy. Better calibration of climate control. Better use of center storage area (it is a dark, bottomless pit). Sirius radio has too many dead spots as compared to XM (not Nissan's fault). Be able to lock/unlock all doors and trunk simultaneously with I-key.