2007 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Awesome !
By chocsforu on 03/24/07 00:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

SL, FWD with Touring package. Nothing could go wrong with this decision. After lots of deliberation I got the Murano and I am extremely glad to have made that decision. Drives like a charm... like a big car (not like a heavy truck) which makes it flexible to turn around and drive smoothly. Wonderful sound system - BOSE. Backing camera is an excellent feature that I am still getting used to.

We love our Murano!!!!!!!
By Bill on 03/18/07 21:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We have had Cadillacs, Chevys, Fords, whatever. This is by far the nicest, most useful car yet!!! Thanks Nissan!!!

wonderful surprise
By Dennis on 03/08/07 20:29 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have no idea why Edmunds dislikes the CVT. Maybe Nissan fixed its short- comings since the early days. I find it untra-smooth and responsive at any speed. Neither do I understand their so-so review of Murano's Bose stereo. I'm a bit of an audiophile and can't imagine anything sounding any better. First 4 tanks I'm getting 20+ mpg mostly around town. It is amazingly quiet. I can't figure out why it's not at the top of everyone's list.

Murano SL AWD
By Nissan Murano on 03/03/07 16:22 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Only had the Murano for a week now but we really love it. Nice pick up and the ride is very nice. Pot holes can be a little rough but other than that the ride is ultra smooth. Quiet motor and the CVT is smooth as silk.

Impressive and Satisfied
By Melinda on 02/24/07 17:33 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car is incredible. More than I expected. Been eying it for two years, finally bought it. The ride is amazing, the pick-up is unbelievable, and the comfort/feel is impressive - it "feels" sturdy/dependable. I just love it.

I Love This Car!
By Ron on 02/23/07 21:14 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We compared Pilots, Highlanders, Outlanders, Edge, Mazda, etc; the Murano offered the most bang for your buck. Stylish exterior, not boxy looking. The interior is roomy and very comfortable. The optioned out SL AWD with the leather interior is luxurious and a class above the previously mentioned SUV's. The engine is smooth, quiet and offers plenty of power. Comfortable on long trips and minimal road noise on the highway. Plenty of storage and cargo room. It's a pleasure to drive and more car like than other SUV's. After 1500 miles, we have no complaints or problems. Also, for the engine size, vehicle weight and AWD the mileage is decent, 20.7 combined highway and city driving on regular.

Am I driving on a Cloud???
By Von Hall on 02/18/07 14:56 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Well, after testing the market for a new automobile I chose the Nissan Murano SL. The suspension as well as the transmission is extremely smooth and feels as though we're driving on a cloud. The stylish fashion definitely has the "it" as we travel down the road and people break necks to have a look! I chose the glacier white pearl and tinted the two front windows to match the rest of the Murano. This just tops it off on the looks and gives added protection from the hot Texas sun. If you want an automobile that exceeds expectations with an affordable price, look no further. You will not be unhappy with this selection, I guarantee you!

Great Luxury Ride!
By Lois on 02/11/07 19:36 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After researching and test driving most of the crossover SUVs and Sedan AWD vehicles on the market, I found the Murano the best in both luxury feel, modern styling, and wanted options. Plenty of leg and head room for a tall person and awesome comfortable, heated, memory seats with lumbar. The nav system is easy to operate and fun to use. I love that I had a choice between XM or Sirius. The cruise is on the steering wheel and so easy to use. The back seats recline with a touch. I really love this vehicle!!!

Love it!!!
By B on 02/03/07 15:58 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Traded in a Lexus RX 330 and I'm happier with my new Nissan Murano than I ever was with the Lexus in all aspects. Ride is better. More interior room and comfort and the Murano is much quieter.

2007 nissan murano se
By fredo on 01/12/07 16:48 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

aammmazingg!!!!!!! so quick and fast with an nice handling trust me best choice in is segment

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.