2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Murano 07
By Phillip on 08/20/07 06:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I drove all the other SUVs that I could find that interested me. This one won me over hands down to all the rest. I bought the SL loaded with everything except the navigation system. I was impressed with the quality and detail that Nissan puts into their cars. This vehicle is very well made and just a great ride, etc. If you have not given this car a test drive you should do yourself a favor and drive this one before you buy.

An Almost 10
By Impressed on 08/10/07 12:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

What separates this car from all the rest is this car has style! Granted that some high end cars have looks, none look as good as as this one with a few thousand dollars less. Only smart ones will truly appreciate the beauty of this car. This car also has a very smooth CVT, spacious interior, great sound (with the Bose system). Instrument panel is easy to read, also nice wiper/lighting switches. With this car, driving is fun and exciting again, needless to say that 240 horses add nicely to the whole package.

My First SUV
By Mike Arakelian on 08/06/07 17:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just bought my first SUV, the Murano SL AWD with touring and towing packages. After 6 years of driving a BMW 325CI I was a bit nervous about my new driving experience. I drove the Pilot, Highlander, RAV4, Edge, Touareg, RDX, CX7, CX9, FX35, and RX350. The last test drive was the Murano SL. I was pleasantly surprised at the acceleration and handling of the Murano. It's loaded with features that were found in the pricier SUV's, but for $6K-$8K less, and the fit and finish are top notch. It's too early to accurately predict fuel economy, but I expect numbers in the range of 18/23, about norm for size and weight of the vehicle. The Murano offers lots of bang for the buck.

WOW
By Jack on 07/16/07 13:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just bought it. The car drives beautifully. Loving the design exterior and interior. Lots of room in the back. Been using it to move lots of stuff. Can also keep track of gas mileage constantly.

Everything here!
By Deedum on 07/11/07 20:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Finally, everything I have been waiting for and I was told there is no perfect vehicle. Nissan had proved them wrong, this is as close as it gets to perfect for me! Even more than I hope to find! I still have to pinch myself!

Looked for years
By kelly on 07/03/07 13:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just bought one. Drove the 03 when they came out. Wife fell in love with them. Teased her awhile and finally surprised her. Sturdy, firm ride, great handling, very responsive and roomy. Back from roadtrip, 17 mpg towing trailer and motorcycle highway. Without towing averaged 22.7. Far better than my Suburban. First new vehicle in 23 years, what was I waiting for? Seats a little firm for long rides but worth the money. Warranty could be better.

Only a little disappointed
By Joe on 06/15/07 00:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After reading positive reviews, I purchased a Murano. I like, not love, this car. It has great style, comfort, easy and fun to drive. The overall look, storage areas, rear camera, intelligent key, smooth trans, roominess and MANY other quality features makes this a very acceptable car. However, my disappoinment is the bumpy ride over rough roads and the low fuel economy. I knew from other reviews that the fuel economy wasn't great, but I seem to be one of few who is unhappy with the rougher ride on bumpy pavement, certainly NOT highways. Also, I often accidently open the center console with my elbow. Bad placement of 2 sensitive push buttons which control this compartment.

Best Crossover Vehicle on the Market
By Mark on 06/10/07 02:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just bought an 07 Murano SL with the touring package. This is a great vehicle for the price. Many safety features that are standard on this SUV are in packages in SUVs that cost thousands more. The ride is very smooth and extremely quiet. This ride also turns a lot of heads. I strongly recommend this vehicle. My Murano is a SL equipped with the touring package. Which basically gives you all the features you would ever want in any car class. Nissan has hit a grand slam with this one.

My Second Murano - LOVE IT!
By tommyguy10 on 06/03/07 05:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just traded my 2003 Murano for a 2007. I was very disappointed with my 2003 because after 100,500 miles, the "pressure sensor" in the transmission started to go out so they told me the only fix was a new transmission ($5200!). There was nothing wrong with the CVT, just the sensor. I was very upset over this and said I would never purchase another Murano. Well, after driving all of the 2007 cars, I could not find anything close to the Murano. So, I bought a new one. Looks like they have ironed out all of the kinks. I am sure they have fixed the pressure sensor issue. If not, there will be tons of screaming customers before me.

Smooth ride, quiet interior
By Andrew on 06/01/07 09:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this car mainly for my wife, but I do enjoy driving it because the ride is very quiet and smooth. Acceleration is nice and road noise on the highway is minimal. I don't like that the steering is very resistive to turn, and the auto headlight sensor basically needs pitch black light to turn on. Overall a great car with a nice interior, soft ride, and great visibility. The nav unit with bird's eye view is nice, but lack of touchscreen and the small function knob make it a bit difficult to manage. Bose sound not as great as advertised either. Fuel economy is typically average ~19mpg 50/50 city/hwy. Car is not for sport enthusiasts though. Very comparable to RX 350.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.