2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
2007 Nissan Murano
By Stephanie on 10/20/07 18:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased the 07 Murano in May. I find the vehicle comfortable and easy to handle, however, the gas mileage is not so great. Also, the vehicle has been in for service three times in the last two months for squealing brakes in reverse only. So far there has been no resolution to the problem. The service department said that there is nothing more they can do and to contact Nissan directly. I did, and was told Nissan is trying to find a way to fix the problem with the brake noise in reverse. Still waiting to hear what will be done with mine.

My New Murano
By Carolyn on 10/19/07 08:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Traded my 2003 Murano (60,000 miles) for a new 2007. I like the visibility and seats, as well as the appearance - not your usual SUV!

Has it all and more
By bun-girl on 10/17/07 14:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love this SUV. I traded my BMW 330 for this. I have no regrets. This little hot number is sporty, luxurious with leather and bose stereo and thats just a few extras. Smooth ride, handles great, fun to drive on tight curvy roads. Gas mileage is average. I usually am never satisfied with any car but my little Murano is a winner. I will have it for a long time.

LOVE IT - LOVE IT
By Carol on 10/14/07 08:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I wrote before but I still become more impressed with it every time I drive it. Very responsive steering - braking dependable. Rides as good if not better than the Avalons I had. Leather is a nice soft leather. During bright daylight the instrument panels are easy to read unlike from my trade in- 2006 RAV 4 and a 2003 Highlander. For the money this is a great buy. I thought a Lexus might be in my future at some point - maybe not.

Back Relief and More
By Robert Smith on 10/11/07 12:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this vehicle mainly due to my having lower back problems and the remedy of sitting in a higher position as compared to a sedan. Disappointing, since I had been contemplating entry-level luxury sedans (e.g, 2007 Infiniti G35X and Acura TL) and felt that I was compromising with this purchase. Boy was I wrong! What a pleasant surprise to find such an incredible all-around vehicle. This is the first Nissan I've owned and suspect it won't be the last (fingers crossed).

Low Gas Mileage
By DD on 09/28/07 11:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have owned this SL AWD Murano for 3 months, and have generally been pleased. The best gas mileage I have achieved is 16 MPG which I think is really bad. This vs my previous RX 300 @ 19.8 MPG. I will let the dealer check it out. Also the steering wheel requires two hands to turn in parking lot situations.

2007 Nissan Murano
By DL on 09/21/07 13:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased a 2007 platinum AWD SL back in March of this year. The car was mainly for my wife, but as a guy, I must say I really enjoy driving it. The Murano has tons of passenger room and by simply folding down the seats you get a lot of cargo space. The CVT is also great, you can't even feel it shift. I've read reports that say the Murano lacks performance, I would have to disagree. The CVT is both smooth and powerful... not a race car, but it can get out of its own way. The back up camera is a must and very helpful. We purchased the tour package that comes with everything from a sunroof/ HID lights to adjustable pedals. The interior is very stylish, but so is the outside.

Murano Love
By eddie on 09/02/07 17:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The 07 Nissan Nurano is the perfect SUV. It is very versatile, comfortable, stylish and fun to drive. It has everything that I need and like in a vehicle. I traded an Acura TL for this. I loved the Acura and thought why am I trading for the Murano. Now I know why. I look forward to buying my next Murano, it will be interesting to see how it changes in the coming years.

So Far, So Good!
By Jodie on 08/24/07 21:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought the Nissan Murano after a whole lot of debating and reviewing other vehicles. It came down to either the Murano or the Infiniti FX35. I ultimately chose the Murano, not only because of the cost factor, but because of the better fuel economy, plus it's just a fun car to drive and looks great. So far I love it. I was used to driving a Camry for the past 11 years, so I'm trying to get used to the difference in fuel economy. I have never owned an SUV, but other than the fuel factor, it is a wonderful car!

Nice Ride
By Pikey on 08/21/07 21:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Comfortable, roomy, handles superbly, five big guys with five golf bags makes the Murano a winner! Superb styling. Good highway gas mileage for long trips.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.