2007 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
easy
By casmpb on 05/12/08 17:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love everything except ride when going slow. This is smooth driving on highway but rough in city going under 30. The comfort of 4-5 adults and a large dog in back is amazing.

Sports Crossover
By Nick on 04/14/08 11:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great fun to drive, power surges from the engine, seats are excellent and really cushion one, it is perfect for someone wanting more room than the RAV4, Escape CX7 but not the bigger SUVs. 18 inch wheels are a bit too big somehow. The Touring package makes it a really smart car. Mine is sunset red with black leather interior. No it's not a household removal truck, more a Maxima on stilts. I traded my BMW 530i for this so expectations were high !

Simply Beautiful
By Amethyst on 03/28/08 20:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I picked up a leftover Murano when I heard the 09s were coming out, as I've always loved the body style, and needed the room for my dogs. All went well for the first thousand miles, until I got off the freeway one morning and it sputtered out on the street. I would restart it, but it would do the same. Had it towed to the dealership, where it was diagnosed with "crank sensor failure", and it was replaced under warranty. No apology, no coupon for free oil change, nothing. On the upside, I've driven it another 2,000 miles smoothly since then. But that experience has somewhat tarnished my love for my Murano (some) and Nissan (more so).

Good Vehicle...Just Miss My Maxima
By Walt on 03/28/08 07:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Overall this car has been great for my family. We traded an 04 Maxima for this vehicle and although I miss the power and feel of the Maxima this crossover does drive very well, even on long trips. You do lose some pep with the CVT but who is trying to race with kids in the car or in any crossover SUV for that matter. It still accelerates on the freeway and out of red lights. The seats could use more comfort and I think Nissan needs to revamp the style because of the new look and space inside the Highlander. Overall I would recommend this car to others.

Best I've owned
By Chris on 03/14/08 20:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I got a leftover 2007 SL fully loaded (roof rack, nav, dvd, power pedals, HID, etc.) and so far it has been the best car I've owned! Previously had '04 A4 and '01 S4. The Audis don't even compare to the feel of the Murano. The first weekend I took it to DC and back in less than 36 hours (5 hour drive each way) with no complaints. I looked at RDX, Edge, and the Rogue and this was by far the best of the bunch. I highly recommend to anyone, just don't expect anything more than 22 MPG.

Darrin's opine
By Darrin on 02/15/08 15:01 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded an F150 crew cab 4x4 for the Murano as I needed city-type efficiency. It was great to get rid of the lumbering behemoth for a nimble little grocery getter. I am 6 feet 240 pounds and the comfort of the drivers seat practically sold me with all its electrical toys. I enjoy the Bose/MPS stereo and mileage has been a solid 20 MPG in town. Very comfortable for 4 adults. I consider it a very pragmatic vehicle that's fun.

It's a Nissan
By mando626 on 02/01/08 22:32 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded in my 2006 BMW 325i. I needed a bigger car for my family and was impressed with the features that came with this car. Love the interior, love the Bose system included with the Murano. I was not too impressed with the handeling. I guess I was use to the Ultimate Driving Machine(BMW). Needless to say it handled good on the freeway. The passanger compartment is spacious and comfortable.

Excellent Vehicle
By Rob on 01/09/08 21:03 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I would buy another one. I love the turning radius. It is comfortable. It is very roomy. The only thing I do not like is the cup holders. There are not enough and you cannot put two medium drinks side by side in the holders. Rob

Dick's Synopsis
By Riochard Doll on 01/03/08 20:26 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Driving this vehicle has been a great experience. Love the way it handles & pick-up.

Good Price and Quality
By Brad on 01/02/08 11:02 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Drives exceptionally well, smoothe ride, fun controls, great features inside and out. Feels like a strong, well-made vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.