Used 2007 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

I live to drive this SUV!
By Steve Gregory

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my first Murano, and the finest vehicle I have ever owned. The performance is outstanding. It is quick, powerful, and drives like a luxury car. It is very comfortable, with soft leather seats, amazing head and leg room, and the ride is very smooth. The interior accents are so unique. The cluster gauges are easy to read, the steering wheel controls for the stereo/cd and cruise control are very convenient, and the dash display for various functions and rear view when backing is unbelievable. The body styling is ahead of its time. The chrome accents are great. The quality workmanship of the interior and exterior is obvious.

Body styling, interior room, driving comfort, amazing visibility from every angle, safety features (front, rear, and side curtain airbags), heated seats, reclining rear seats, Bose stereo system, power sunroof, excellent handling.

Brakes squeal occasionally when backing, so this could be improved.

No regrets here!
By Jodi

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought the '07 SL just 2 weeks ago. No regrets here! The CVT is quiet and smooth. The interior is extremely roomy for 5 and the cargo space is abundant. I'm getting just about 22 mpg with about 60% of my driving on surface streets. Like anyone else, having better gas mileage would be nice, but if that was my #1 priority, I wouldn't have gotten an SUV. The main 2 downfalls I have found is 1) no MP3 player jack (but have heard they are adding this to the '09s), and 2) the compartment spaces could be a bit more functional. The top space is only deep enough for a few pens and the CD compartment is much deeper than anyone really needs. But if this is the worst of it, I'll take it!

CVT, auto-antiglare mirror, body style, roomy interior, good sound system, lots of cargo space.

Add an MP3 jack, better storage compartment spacing

2007 Nissan Murano
By Stephanie

2007 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased the 07 Murano in May. I find the vehicle comfortable and easy to handle, however, the gas mileage is not so great. Also, the vehicle has been in for service three times in the last two months for squealing brakes in reverse only. So far there has been no resolution to the problem. The service department said that there is nothing more they can do and to contact Nissan directly. I did, and was told Nissan is trying to find a way to fix the problem with the brake noise in reverse. Still waiting to hear what will be done with mine.

Smooth driving, comfortable seats, lots of leg room.

Improve gas mileage, fix reverse brake issue.

My New Murano
By Carolyn

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Traded my 2003 Murano (60,000 miles) for a new 2007. I like the visibility and seats, as well as the appearance - not your usual SUV!

This vehicle provides easy in and out access. (I am a youthful senior); great rear-view camera, dual ac controls. Quality build and assembly.

Too hard to steer when parking.

Has it all and more
By bun-girl

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love this SUV. I traded my BMW 330 for this. I have no regrets. This little hot number is sporty, luxurious with leather and bose stereo and thats just a few extras. Smooth ride, handles great, fun to drive on tight curvy roads. Gas mileage is average. I usually am never satisfied with any car but my little Murano is a winner. I will have it for a long time.

Tons of legroom, headroom, sleek body, back up camera.

Get rid of cassette deck, wastes space.