2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
2007 Murano our second Nissan
By Gord on 01/10/07 13:55 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

It's not hard to go from driving a mid size GM van for 17 years to a new Murano SL awd. our other car is a 2000 Maxima SE. It is the quality and dependability of the Maxima that made my wife and I look into the Murano. We snow ski in the winter and water ski in the summer. We tow a Sea Doo (1000 lbs) to our favorite summer getaway (300 miles) and with the awd...there's not a snow hill that has prevented us from getting to the top safely. It may not have the same ride as the SE, but, it handles the roads just the same. It's stylish and it doesn't take long to get used to the CVT. CVT is like taking off in a jet... imagine the pilot having to shift gears during takeoff.

Great Style & Function
By AlbertZ on 12/31/06 08:35 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

It's the first Nissan I've ever had. Owned Toyota and Honda before. Don't like Honda's boxy style. Toyota has good quality however performance is lacking. Wanted a Murano when it just came out, finally got a 2007 SL AWD w/ Touring Pkg. Loved it!!! Very stylish and functional. It's wide enough and very spacious in the back. Handles like a car, small turning radius. I don't really need a third row seat so this one is perfect.

Purchased just in time
By Murt on 12/28/06 21:36 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When my husband's company changed their policy on taking company vehicles home, I had to sell my 350Z and go back to driving a SUV. After test driving just about every SUV out there, I decided on the Murano. With two back to back major storms in one week here in Denver, my Murano is being put through the tests. And I must say it has performed great. I feel very comfortable driving it in the amount of snow we have received. I chose the SE model because I like a firmer ride without feeling like I am driving a truck. The ride is very quiet and smooth. Cup holders are nice and deep and hold my Venti sized drinks just fine.

2007' Murano
By joey on 12/22/06 11:15 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car is really worth your money. Stylish and got power when you need it. Great on the road.

Nice car for the money!
By chivazo on 12/19/06 18:30 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

For the money you get a hell of an SUV. I wish they made it stick shift. Still don't like the CVT tranni.

Christmas Present
By B. Parsons on 12/17/06 04:02 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I reviewed the various options for a sporty SUV for about 4 months. I settled on the Murano and recently purchased this for my wife. I am 6'5" and fit very comfortably in this vehicle, front and back seats. Very good acceleration with CVT and very comfortable solid ride. The exterior is stylish. Overall, very pleased with my purchase.

Dream SUV
By Sen on 12/14/06 15:37 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I researched and test drove CRV,CX7,FX35/45,X5 and i love this vehicle. Handling is smooth, Accelerates pretty fast, Luxury interior which i fully loaded it with sat radio, NAV, DCP. Test drive this vehicle if you are planning to buy any just for your comparison

No regrats!!
By Chrika in MI on 12/14/06 08:51 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love my new Murano SL AWD. Being from Mich driving in snow was a big consideration for buying a new car and this handles great. It feels like a well planted/solid car when you drive it. Interior is roomy and stylish. Great for kids.

The best!!!
By AKgal on 12/12/06 16:54 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I really love this SUV!! It handles so much better than my last SUV. I live in Alaska and the snow here can make driving difficult at times. Not with my new Murano!

Good value for the dollar
By Rak on 11/27/06 16:16 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Ordered my '07 SL AWD Touring w/ Nav and VDC (Platinum exterior and caffe interior) mid August and finally got delivery of the vehicle about two weeks ago. The ride is very smooth and acceleration is adequate. Braking is very responsive and navigation system has been able to find all addresses I've entered so far even brand new streets. Owned a Jeep previously and the stability of the Murano is much better, no roll. I'm averaging around 21 mpg. Also purchased extended warranty (6 yrs/72,000 miles) for $995 which was a good deal.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.