Used 2007 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Fantastic SUV
By Dmitriy

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've just bought this car. It is powerful and smooth. Perfect performance. The CUV has everything I needed. It's real fun to drive.

Interior and exterior design, navigation system. Memory of seats, mirrors, and pedals.

Fuel economy

Trailblazer to Murano
By JLH

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just traded 03 Trailblazer getting 14/18 mpg for the 07 Murano. Getting 18.3/23 mpg. Very happy with the mileage. Drove it in the snow this week and didn't miss the 4wd. The Murano feels very "planted" in the snow for only being Fwd. I do wish the headlights were brighter on Hi- beam considering how good they are on low.

CVT, styling

Wish you could get more items without going up so quickly in price.

Too much $$$ for so little sizzle
By Ed Bradley

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Had this for a company car and disliked every minute in it. Terrible interior that featured poor display lighting (had to put duct tape over blindingly green colored "brights on" and "cruise activated" lights), back breaking seats if driving over 2 hours at a time, and sluggish performance with the awful CVT transmission. So many other crossovers have passed the Murano by that I can't believe anyone would pay near sticker price for this car. Interior is also noisy at freeway speeds exceeding 65 mph. Interior materials seemed like they were sourced from a Chevy supplier and dash display would be considered acceptable on an 80's era vehicle, not a car costing north of 30k.

Exterior style, trip computer

Aux jack for radio, new transmission, better seats, firmer suspension, whole new dashboard including a reduction in the space between dash and windshield, better sound insulation, lower sticker price (new Mazda CX-9 and Highlander blow this car away for the $), improve texture and look of interior.

What a sweetheart!!!
By billyboy

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We started out looking at Chevrolets but the salesman showed us the 2007 Nissan Murano. We drove it and loved it immediately!!! We had a 2006 PT Cruiser we both loved but there was no comparison. We made our deal and took it home. It's the basic S model with AWD. Not a lot of frills but enough. It rides like a big car but can be parked like our cruiser. So far the average gas mileage is 23 mpg, city and highway driving. Our family thinks it's really cool (I'm 70 and wife's younger). It's a real pleasure to drive and the transmission is a piece of work, smooth and quiet. We live on a gravel and dusty road and the body is tight and quiet. This is a car all your friends will envy as you cruise.

Looks, engine performance, gas mileage, fabic seats, dash appearance, wheels and tire size.

I don't think they can improve on this car!

Former Jeep Grand Cherokee owner
By Mike L.

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have 7500 mi on my Murano and it has delivered more than I expected. My Murano does 0-60 in 7.5 sec. The Murano handling is quite good and the CVT is great in hilly traveling where standard transmission would be shifting and bucking up the hills.

CVT, strong engine, quite engine, cargo space and lots of leg room up front.

MP3 jack, better suspension to handle big bumps, higher quality materials on interior.

• SUV