2007 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
CVT is great!
By pavisp on 06/19/11 03:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The CVT gives a smooth and powerful acceleration. I've never had any problem passing another vehicle quickly. The SE was rated as giving a choppy ride due to the CVT, but I don't feel it that way. It's not obvious at all when the transmission changes gears. We travel alot and have over 65,000 miles on our 2007.

Excellent Vehicle
By pmadd on 09/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Have had our 2007 Murano for almost 3 1/2 years and have had 0 problems with it and have enjoyed it thoroughly during this time. It is fun to drive (for an SUV), handles exceptionally well, and has fairly good fuel economy for an SUV/crossover.

07 Solid
By pikey on 07/22/10 16:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This vehicle has performed flawlessly for 44,000 miles thus far. It has been taken to the dealer only for routine servicing. No deficiencies! The Murano is smooth, comfortable, right sized and rather economical for its size and capabilities. It handles mountain driving pleasurably. The reclining rear seats and ample luggage space make it a perfect long-distance cruiser for four full-sized adults. The original tires are becoming due for replacement soon at about 45,000 miles. All in all, the Murano has been a perfect vehicle for me and my family.

Murano Love
By eddie on 09/02/07 17:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The 07 Nissan Nurano is the perfect SUV. It is very versatile, comfortable, stylish and fun to drive. It has everything that I need and like in a vehicle. I traded an Acura TL for this. I loved the Acura and thought why am I trading for the Murano. Now I know why. I look forward to buying my next Murano, it will be interesting to see how it changes in the coming years.

Nice Ride
By Pikey on 08/21/07 21:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Comfortable, roomy, handles superbly, five big guys with five golf bags makes the Murano a winner! Superb styling. Good highway gas mileage for long trips.

Only a little disappointed
By Joe on 06/15/07 00:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After reading positive reviews, I purchased a Murano. I like, not love, this car. It has great style, comfort, easy and fun to drive. The overall look, storage areas, rear camera, intelligent key, smooth trans, roominess and MANY other quality features makes this a very acceptable car. However, my disappoinment is the bumpy ride over rough roads and the low fuel economy. I knew from other reviews that the fuel economy wasn't great, but I seem to be one of few who is unhappy with the rougher ride on bumpy pavement, certainly NOT highways. Also, I often accidently open the center console with my elbow. Bad placement of 2 sensitive push buttons which control this compartment.

Very happy so far!
By James on 04/07/07 10:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have been researching SUVs for the past year and a half and finally decided that the Murano was the best choice for me. I love the sleek design of the exterior. I wanted something with plenty of power, comfort, reliability and great resale value. I think the Murano meets all of my expectations! It is replacing a 2000 GMC sierra X-cab 4x4 pickup. The murano has more zip than the truck had. I only have about 600 miles on it so far and am getting 21 mpg in mixed driving. I'm sure I'll get the 24 on the highway that they suggest. I love the CVT. It is always at the perfect rpm for the condition. The bose stereo is not as awesome as I thought it would be, but it sounds pretty good. I'm very pleased.

This vehicle is a "10"
By Craig on 04/04/07 16:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Take into consideration fuel economy on most sedans and SUVs - this is a 10 with 24 mpg highway. Loaded with features, stylish, smooth as silk, and the safety features are second to none. This is definitely a "10". I drive 30,000 per year and that's why I went with the Murano. Comfort, toys galore, spacious, and a looker.

One Month In and Incredibly Impressed
By DLM on 03/30/07 11:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

So far, my SE Platinum Murano w/Charcoal leather interior and Chrome Rims is amazing and has far exceeded my expectations and previous opinions of Nissan, as it looks like Nissan got it right with this SUV, and its fine-tuned improvements since it's introduction in '03. I definitely recommend the SE, for the sporty handling, it's what makes the vehicle so much fun to drive, and the CVT hasn't sapped any power, as I cruise 80 mph easily. It doesn't matter whether or not you're going up hill or around turns, and going over bumps really isn't that harsh, though maybe I'm used to that from my 330ci bimmer with sport tuned suspension. The Murano likes to be driven, and is one of the best.

2007 nissan murano se
By fredo on 01/12/07 16:48 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

aammmazingg!!!!!!! so quick and fast with an nice handling trust me best choice in is segment

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.