Used 2007 Nissan Murano SL Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

safety
By haleyjo

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was t boned head on, on my drivers side by a nissan larger truck this is a very sturdy car if it wouldve been a different car i dont think i would be alive

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!
By Courtney C

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The interior and exterior are very attractive. However, I had many problems with the CVT transmission that was making a rattling noise when accelerated which would cost me more than $2,000 to have fixed. The radio went out after just a few months of me having this vehicle. It was not good on gas mileage & the front end was making a squeaking noise. I WILL NOT recommend this vehicle to no one.

Worst purchase ever !
By C weddle

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this car at Carmax in fishers . The CD player was broken after 3 days it took them 2 Mos to replace. Since I have replaced all front in parts including sway bar , tie rod ends, control arms and have replaced ball joints in right front 7 times . Now car won't start ! It uses oil and has transmission leak all by 80k miles total junk and resale of junk is not good ! BEWARE

Very Satisfied
By carloskid

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my second Murano SL. I live in a flat area with mostly 50/45mph speed limits. I average 24.4 mpg without driving like an old fogey. I get the same or better on the hiway. I have experimented, and the car runs fine on regular gas. No difference using midgrade or premium gas.

Backup camera, Satellite radio, leather seats with heaters, lots of baggage and passenger room. Good power, smooth ride.

Better tires - My Goodyears are noisy. Can't wait to replace them. Cruise light is too bright (covered it with film). Can do well without keyless system. Don't lose your fob big $$$$$$!

Roadtrip
By Peter Stringer

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We have just completed a 30 day, 8k mile roadtrip, Florida - Utah and back, the car performed superbly. 1100' climbs on gravel roads, no matter what we attempted the car was just perfect.We completed 625 miles one day thro Texas - so comfortable, can't praise it enough. Had an oil change in Kanab by Ramsey's - brilliant. Got back - Royal Palm Nissan dealer for full service and the hassle started. The local dealer lets a brilliant car down.

Comfort, space and aesthetics.

More storage. Indicator to show when lights on on.

• SUV