2007 Nissan Murano 3.5L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

S 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Garbage
By rick on 08/13/10 22:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased the Murano in August of '07. Several things have gone bad on this vehicle: ate up the tires fairly quickly, ignition switch had to be replaced along with a different key, motor mount broke, battery when out and had to replace the cvt boot. I take good care of my vehicles. At first this vehicle was great but after a while things started to fall apart, so much for reliability! I had to pay $1700 + out of pocket to replace the motor mount. Called Nissan customer service and told them bad engineering. Motor mounts should not just break-part is made up of plastic rubber and metal-go figure. Should be a recall on this. Needless to say I won't get my money back for this major flaw.

Trailblazer to Murano
By JLH on 12/08/07 19:07 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just traded 03 Trailblazer getting 14/18 mpg for the 07 Murano. Getting 18.3/23 mpg. Very happy with the mileage. Drove it in the snow this week and didn't miss the 4wd. The Murano feels very "planted" in the snow for only being Fwd. I do wish the headlights were brighter on Hi- beam considering how good they are on low.

Good but not Great
By KC on 11/13/07 20:15 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have driven large SUVs for the past 6 years, Ford Expedition and Chevy Tahoe. The Murano has a smother trans. and a very fun suspension. The stereo needs an mp3 jack and a bit better speakers. I'd also like to have heated seats as well. Electric leather seats are comfortable and very user friendly. I like the addition of the pedals that come forward. Gas mileage (avg 22 mpg) is a bit lower than expected, but much better than the large SUVs. AWD is great. There is a rattling sound that should not be heard on a new vehicle - one that the dealer could not find. Also, the 3.5l engine pings a lot even with super unleaded gas.

2007' Murano
By joey on 12/22/06 11:15 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car is really worth your money. Stylish and got power when you need it. Great on the road.

2006 Murano
By Tom on 11/06/06 16:24 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Excellent vehicle. Styling is fresh and up to date. Plenty of power. Handles like a car. Good visibility. Controls all within easy reach. Plenty of power.