Saved my life
By KP-C on
2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I was recently involved in a major auto accident (thankfully not my fault). I was hit head on, then rolled 3-4 times travelling across all 3 lanes & the hard shoulder, only when my car nose dived into a grass verge did it come to a rest on my (driver's) side. All safety features that this car has as standard did their job. I was pulled from the wreckage with a couple of broken ribs & a lot of bruising on my torso. As each & every emergency service member said, the car saved my life. They couldn't believe what the car went through & yet I got out relatively unharmed. My next car? Another Murano! We were sold on the car from the safety features alone when we bought it, plus the CVT - awesome :
Favorite Features
Styling is spectacular, drive it to believe it. The transmission on the car is awesomely smooth, rare on an automatic transmission. At base price, ALL safety features are standard - as they should be with all cars! There is not other car like it, although other makes (Mercedes) are trying to copy!
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I miss from a previous car is the sunglasses compartment. I'm terrible at keeping up with mine, so that little compartment sure came in handy. I can live without it though ;) Only for my Murano.