2006 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Saved my life

2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

SL 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

Saved my life
By KP-C on

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was recently involved in a major auto accident (thankfully not my fault). I was hit head on, then rolled 3-4 times travelling across all 3 lanes & the hard shoulder, only when my car nose dived into a grass verge did it come to a rest on my (driver's) side. All safety features that this car has as standard did their job. I was pulled from the wreckage with a couple of broken ribs & a lot of bruising on my torso. As each & every emergency service member said, the car saved my life. They couldn't believe what the car went through & yet I got out relatively unharmed. My next car? Another Murano! We were sold on the car from the safety features alone when we bought it, plus the CVT - awesome :

Styling is spectacular, drive it to believe it. The transmission on the car is awesomely smooth, rare on an automatic transmission. At base price, ALL safety features are standard - as they should be with all cars! There is not other car like it, although other makes (Mercedes) are trying to copy!

The only thing I miss from a previous car is the sunglasses compartment. I'm terrible at keeping up with mine, so that little compartment sure came in handy. I can live without it though ;) Only for my Murano.