2006 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Piece of Crap!

2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

Piece of Crap!
By raymarie11 on

2006 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've had this car for almost 2 years now and within first month I was stuck at work with a car that wouldn't start. Ended up being battery which wasn't covered obviously. then I had to go back like 3 months later for another problem, car wouldn't move, they claimed that from a good previous rain storm that something got flooded out internally and whatever repair it was, was covered. Then I went back again for some grinding noise, ended up being wheel barrings which were covered again. Then I went BACK again for some rattling noise it was making. Ended up paying 1100 freaking dollars for all these repairs only to have to come back 2 weeks later for a squeeky noise. and then it cut off. Beware

The back up camera. Just about the only thing I love about the car. However I'm about to get rid of it and I'm finding it hard to find other reasonably priced SUV's with the same feature and that sucks.

The whole car. Fix the whole car. The wheel barrings are crap and the gas mileage is even crappier. They told me to use plus and I do but the gas doesn't last more than 3 days after filling up.