2006 Nissan Murano 3.5L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Nissan has a few bugs.

2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

Nissan has a few bugs.
By saintro on

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Overall the Murano is good vehicle. That being said it like many other cars, I'm sure, is not without it faults. To date failures include: The passenger side sun visor flops down and refuses to stay up or forward. The side of the leather seat(the vinyl part) has split into an "X" for no apparent reason and the airbag light is flashing and is going to have to be replaced to the tune of $1000. The seat and visor is also a complaint in other Nissan model, that apparently is not an issue to Nissan.

Favorite Features

Lots of cargo room!! I'd say leg room also but I can't actually be a good judge on this as I'm only 5'1". The car does have pep in it's step when you need it. Handeling is excellent, the roads where I live are curvy and the Murano has no problem handeling them.

Suggested Improvements

The quality of the seats is huge issue as is the visors especially since I don't drive that often I have about 74,000 miles on my car. The gas millage is not even close 27mpg suggested I get about 20 and I'm rural (not a lot of stop and start driving).