Never expected the goodies...
By Laura on
2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
This SUV was the last of my test drives and I purchased it the same day. I got lots of interior space for 4-5 people, love the cockpit driver area with big dash board and over-abundance of added optional equipment. I went for "fully-loaded" with no regrets. Right away I was impressed with the quickness of acceleration and handling. It's a nice quite ride and the front dash is well centered and balanced with features. I have had no real issues and would repurchase a month later this same SUV. I find it's cute to look at, easy to park and fun to drive. The gas mileage is accurate and now I just need to plan a trip to the mountains to fully appreciate this vehicle.
Favorite Features
By far my favorite feature is the back-up camera for day and night. Anoher is the user friendly navigation system as well as the wireless headset DVD player. I was impressed at how "zippy" the car accelerated touting 245 HP and have to mention the keyless "entry and start" as a big bonus.
Suggested Improvements
A couple of places the SUV can improve. First, add more storage compartments to back seat area for kid stuff. Add power hatch close as standard because I find I use the trunk space a lot to contain clutter and when I shut it, it's too little or too hard and I get a warning after I am buckled in.