2006 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Murano is a Great Vehicle

2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

Murano is a Great Vehicle
By Scuba on

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Nissan Murano is a solid, sylish SUV that has a lot of interior room for a mid-size SUV. All the standard features, the ride, body style and power are what sold me. The engine gives you all the power you need and you don't feel the transmission shifting as you are gaining speed. If you are looking for a great automobile that has style, power and is luxurious, this may be the SUV for you. The other factor that sold me was the dealer. Arron Carter of Bankston Nissan, Irving, Texas, had a low key approach and was very interested in helping us find a vehicle that met our needs. From the top down, I think this is one of the better dealerships in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is the body style. My wife says it is "sexy" when compared to the other SUV's on the market, that's enough for me. All the switches and buttons are well placed and easy to reach. The interior accents make this a luxury SUV.

Suggested Improvements

I would like to see Nissan add Bluetooth technology (cell phone interface)and the same type of sound system that is in the 2006 Acura TL. My wife has an 2006 Acura TL, and these features add a great deal to the automobile.