Love this car!!!
By Jen on
2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
When I drove my mom's Murano for the first time, I knew I had to have one of these for myself. Just picked up my new one yesterday and so far am loving it. Nissan has made great improvements thos this car in both looks and features over the past 2 years. This car gets great mileage for an SUV with so much power. I believed it was the best in its class and truly believe it now that I'm behind the wheel of one of these babies. The seats are very plush and comfy - great for my long road trips. Can't wait to test out the AWD on the snow!
Favorite Features
Rearview camera is a blessing in the streets of Boston where everything is very narrow and pedestrians don't seem to care when you're backing up into them. Audio controls on steering wheel light up at night which is very helpful. Love the extra mini storage compartments up front as well.
Suggested Improvements
With the standard single CD stereo, the color display screen is rather unattractive (much nicer with the BOSE/6-CD upgrade). Prefer the old rear hatch handle instead of the new "button" which makes it easier to accidentally damage the camera when opening. Heated mirrors should be standard.