Love my murano
By evrelz on
2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I absolutely love my murano, my kids and I can't get enough driving and riding in it. I love the intelligent key system, it's makes so much since for a mom who's usually got my hands full to not have to go dig in my purse for keys. The backup camera is great, I had the beeping on my last car, liked that too, but the camera is better. All of the safety features are a great big plus for me since I have children, I do feel safe in it. I like the t.v. and dvd player in the center console, it can be concealed when not in use. I wish it had bluetooth capability, and there does seem to be some glare on bright days, overall I love this car. It's really a sexy looking vehicle for a woman.
Favorite Features
Sexy look, intelligent key, nav. system, sound system, large cargo area, reclining back seats, t.v. and dvd player in center console, 18 inch wheels (chrome really dresses it up) etc. etc.
Suggested Improvements
bluetooth capability, more compartments in front especially for sunglasses, easier access to car charger, more air vents for back seat.