2006 Nissan Murano 3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Good SUV to have..only if.....

2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

Good SUV to have..only if.....
By Gumran on

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just bought the off lease vehicle and got at the decent price. It's SL AWD with touring edition. I have done lot of research and test drove few SUV's too and among all of them I liked Murano. It's fun to drive, great looking vehicle. I suggest anyone who is interested buying Murano, it'll be a good deal if you buy used (like off lease etc.) because to be honest with all the options on new Murano the MSRP will be $40K and it's not worth buying any Nissan at that price. So my advice is buy a decent milage car for half the price. Because, in the end you will hear few rattles and wind noise and stuff. But the bargain you get is worth the price. CVT is great, very smooth.

Favorite Features

CVT, seats are comfortable (especially I have backache), memory seat position, back up camera, handling is much better than rival SUV's that I have drove, very nice storage/trunk space, adjustable pedals.Overall I am pretty satisfied with this purchase for sure.

Suggested Improvements

little rattles and wind noise (though it's not that bad) I knew this problem before I bought after reading several reviews but honestly for the money I paid, I can live with it. However if you have paid $40k for a new ride then it's annoying considering the other luxury choices you had.